1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm referring to posters here who label me a conspiracy nutcase for merely stating the DNC party elites have undue influence on mainstream media outlets while jumping to "Russian Asset" because of one post of hers.

And yes, many media outlets IMPLIED that she might be a Russian asset by making a big deal of that paragraph. It's easy for a biased viewer who is predisposed to support Biden and defend him because politics is a sports competition for most people to hear that from media outlets and jump to "Russian asset". That is the intended purpose of the media making a mountain out of a mole hill over about a post about Russia. They want viewers to jump to that implied conclusion.

2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Oh you got me it was article instead of a tweet.

It is not common behavior for anybody to change their name except in marriage and she has changed her name at least 4 times the most recent being in 2016 and 2017.

Anyway I am not gonna play into your game and be dragged into a debate on this insignificant topic in a wide ranging article.

Not playing your game.

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Post these many media outlets.

So now its many media outlets and not the MSM?

Typical.

4. fchowd0311

I remembered why I put you on ignore.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Don't start with this BS again.

You have never put me on ignore because you can't ignore what anybody has to say about your post.

6. fchowd0311

I thought you would have caught on from me not responding to you for multiple months in a row. I usually undo my ignore list that usually only has a couple of people every few months because I'd rather not have posters on ignore especially those who post often because it ****s up the context of many threads where it's hard to follow a discussion.

7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Whatever.

Multiple months?

Ha.

8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Is there any question whether Trump will invite Tara Reade to the debates, like he did with Juanita Brodderick and several other Clinton rape victims in 2016? Biden can't avoid this forever - he's probably better served speaking to it now, while people are focused on COVID.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Try harder

baller4life315 likes this.
  10. roxstarz

roxstarz Member

I think you’re a great poster and I agree a lot with what you post, but cmon man. This woman changed her story multiple times and went from hating Putin to adoring him in a matter of months. It’s truly bizarre wouldn’t you say? Look, I voted for Bernie because I believe America needs a massive overhaul, but it’s just not his time. We need to stop giving the Republicans another conspiracy theory to latch onto that will damage Biden. Our goal should be to remove Trump from office and then figure out the rest later on. Having Trump for 4 more years will be a disaster that we may never recover from.

11. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

You would have to assume she’s being cryptic to make that leap. The plain meaning of that statement is that she knows about abuse because she worked for a senator that sponsored the Violence Against Women Act. That’s not necessarily praise of Joe, it’s a neutral statement.

baller4life315 likes this.
  12. Nook

Nook Member

This whole thing is really odd.

The hardest part for me is that she has multiple times in the past discussed Biden putting his hands on her and other staffers but “didn’t think it was sexual”.... and then suddenly after many years drops in that he stuck his hand in her vagina.

That is just hard for me to reconcile without some explanation. I could see her having never gone public and now deciding to even... just the drastic change is hard for me to understand.

AleksandarN likes this.
  13. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Ok then I will ask what main stream media? Name them.

14. fchowd0311

In terms of what?

15. fchowd0311

I mean from my posting history I hope it's obvious that of course the first priority is removing Trump. Hence I've stated dozens of times in this board that I will support Biden in the general and it isn't even a debate in my mind. It's the obvious decision for me.

My main gripe here is the lack of principle especially with Ford and Kavanaugh. Of course I don't automatically assume that this lady's story is accurate. Of course I'm skeptical. But I'm not going to outright dismiss her and make a conclusion that she's a Russian asset. And EVEN if her claims are true, if the decision is between only Biden and Trump, well then it's still Biden because the other guy has like 24 of these sexual assault allegations.

I need more evidence than a tweet that she's a Russian asset. From the same people who call me "conspiratorial" because I believe DNC establishment politicians have a undue influence on mainstream media sources and the mere label of "establishment" is considered conspiratorial, I just find it ironic they jump to "Russian asset" so quickly.

I guess my overall frustration here is that it just really sucks that our only two options for President is an out of touch 80 year old neo-liberal and a racist 80 year old clown who doesn't read Intel briefings over a page who is surrounded by supply side economic extremists.

#315 fchowd0311, Apr 2, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
    Jayzers_100 and dachuda86 like this.
  16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

17. fchowd0311

Didn't you read my post that elaborates? I thought I sufficiently answered there.

18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You didn’t

19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You are probably on ignore now.

He does not like to be pressed to provide evidence.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Even if he didn't go that far, there's enough for him to look bad.

If I went only by accuser count, I'd pick him over dump.

fchowd0311 likes this.