1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Mr Trump hater bit the dust. Not a bad looking chic but dumber than compost

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by generalthade_03, Mar 31, 2020.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Chuck ****ing Woolery? The guy who had the sex game show? Maybe he an die of it in 2 and 2.

DD

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

BaselineFade and dachuda86 like this.
  3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

4. jcf

jcf Member

Do you see any irony here? Can both sides grab the position of championing not only free speech, but free offensive speech? Unfortunately, both sides have but only when they support the opinion.

What the doctor said was as deserving of career ruining as what many others have said that folks would be thrilled to see taken down.

My patience for completely blind bs is at its limit.

Corrosion likes this.
  5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

No, I don't. I understand that free speech is a right to protect from government censorship, not from companies firing employees because they don't like what they said. It's Trumpanzees that run their mouths about fascists denying people free speech for white supremacists and bozos who hate the blacks and the browns. They are the ones that don't understand the concept of free speech and how it applies. They also don't understand the concept of hate speech and it's pervasiveness in their alleged free speech arguments. In fact the only speech that conservatives consistently get up in arms about is hate speech, white supremacists and provocateurs going into college campuses to say things that the very students of those colleges would be expelled for saying. I agree the doctor deserved to be fired but I'd like a little practice what they preach from the free speech bozos.

If this were a thread about some idiot Trump supporter doctor the thread would be something like, Liberal Fascists Attacking Free Speech or some BS. Some consistency please.

BaselineFade and Blatz like this.
  6. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

https://issuesinsights.com/2020/03/...d-the-massive-swine-flu-outbreak-under-obama/
    Your partisan memory may have been like shiet but not mine. 61 millions Americans were infected with 19000 deaths because of the swine flu in 2009- 2010 under the Kenyan Muslim watch. The fake news media hack was completely in his pocket so hardly any coverage came out of it. This thread is about a heartless hospital administrator that was fired because she has no brain, no compassion, no humanity left in her ugly soul via her hatred towards Mr Trump voters. You guys managed to turn it into a Trump hate fest as usual and making excuses for this vile and hateful b****.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Yeah, swine flu. Car accidents next. Good job, good effort. This level of intellectual dishonesty isn't worth anyone's time.

This doctor is yet ANOTHER person held to a higher standard than the President of the United States.

You're the ultimate clutch your pearls snowflake. Aren't you the same one that posted this?

Which side of this tall beautiful wall do you think will have most of the doctors and "experts"? Genius.

#27 CometsWin, Apr 1, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    Blatz and London'sBurning like this.
  8. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

wait sorry I'm a little out of the loop on this thread, who's the Kenyan muslim you're talking about?

9. Senator

Senator Member

She's actually a Hillary shill.

https://buffalonews.com/2016/04/17/clintons-family-gives-her-advantage-in-new-york-primary-campaign/

Laura Krolczyk, who started working for Hillary Clinton in 2002 and headed the Western New York regional office until Clinton left to become Secretary of State, is working for Clinton again. “Clintonland is family. There is no leaving. It was an honor to be asked to help,” Krolczyk said.

Very pretty though, would love to see her run for President as the democrats could use some glamor.

dachuda86 and generalthade_03 like this.
  10. Senator

Senator Member

Now married and with an 8-month old child, Krolyczyk has taken time off from her full-time job in leading a state government affairs unit at Roswell Park Cancer Institute to put miles on her car helping coordinate Clinton’s Western New York campaign. The work includes energizing supporters and coordinating with local party leaders. She got two hours of sleep in advance of organizing Clinton’s recent Buffalo campaign appearance.

“Clintonland is family. There is no leaving. It was an honor to be asked to help. At the same time, we all knew this day was coming,’’ Krolczyk said.

The sad thing is like extremists, she must see herself as some kind of martyr for siding with Hillary to attack "Trump supporters" in a time like this. But all she's done is hurt the sick democrats needing help at her hospital right now, who skipped voting for Hilary in 2016 because of these kinds of tactics with underlings that always backfire.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

She’s hot. I trust her.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

13. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

When do we start banning dipshits that start threads like this? At what point does our collective bandwidth for anymore MAGA garbage run out? They serve no purpose in sane, rational discussion. Send them all to 4chan or something, I don’t care, but they’ve exhausted their “useful” life on here.

No Worries likes this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Haha, anti-maga is fine and encouraged. A rare thread with a different perspective leads to calls for a ban. You are a baby that only wants to have a circlejerk of president hate.

dachuda86 likes this.
  15. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Did I touch a nerve? These aren’t “different perspectives,” they’re inane, cultish trolls whose constant spreading of blatant misinformation simply to protect one person is beyond tired. “Anti-MAGA” is fine just like anti-nazi, anti-white supremacist, anti-communism, anti-fascist, and anti-terrorism are fine.

No one made y’all sell your souls for this clown. You made that choice. Now take your lumps.

Blatz likes this.
  16. IBTL

IBTL Member

No one is saying you should be banned. You are not being trolly or offensive. Op on the other hand...

Astrodome likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

[​IMG]

18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Written like a baby with little thought. One who lives a life full of hate is not different than the evils they claim to stand against.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The lady this thread is discussing was making a point about MAGA hats who believe the pandemic scare is fake news to bring down Trump. Do you believe we should call out their bluff?

Do you think they deserve their cake and eat it also? They get to say that the pandemic is fake news to bring down their leader AND cry victim when a nurse or healthcare worker calls them out?

20. Amiga

Amiga I get vaunted sacred revelations from social media
    Supporting Member

She got fired for harsh comments on FB. I can understand her frustrations but it’s not helpful, creates more harm to herself and others. Don’t think she should be fired over it- give her a warning and move on, unless she refuses to ackn how insensitive her comments were and won’t learn from her mistake.

Now I wish we return to that standard for elected official, especially those to high office. POTUS for example. I also understand some of their frustration but they are also not helpful, creates more harm to themselves and to others. A warning is also sufficient but repeated harsh speech without leaning from mistakes should get the boot.

Ps. Many trump supporters hated the idea of suppressed speech especially of political correctness. Those supporters have nothing to stand on here and their disapproval of this women political incorrectness but not for trump is acting hypocritical.

fchowd0311 likes this.