1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Shame.
    And why?

Put the bat down and wash your hands. No one deserved 911 same way citizens didmt deserve tianamen square you fu*ckhead.

It's fun to debate then you got weirdos like you.
    No 2 ways about it china looks like dog shi**t right now even with their authority style government they were mote sensitive about it and hiding then doing something. I wish chinese were more sensitive about eating bat and shut that. Wet markets with exotic animals taking shi*ts on each other is gross china .be better

2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Another “ little pink” internet troll CCP. This is what your dirty commie Winnie the Pooh been giving us:
    Poisoned Dog Food. Toxic Candy & Toothpaste. Toxic baby formula. Radioactive Drywall. Counterfeit Electronic Components. Fentanyl. Carcinogenic Fish. Chinese spies disguised as students. Little pink internet trolls. CCP virus
    And we still do business w/them and buy their CRAP why?
    The 50 cent your dear leader paying you to troll online is blood money comrade. Winnie the Pooh is Satan, and he can put an end to you and yours in a heartbeat. I know you have been brainwashed, we are here to educate you. Open your eyes and don’t believe in commie lies anymore.

3. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

China Reveals 1,541 Symptom-Free Virus Cases Under Pressure

"In China, people who test positive for the virus but don’t have any symptoms are not classified as confirmed cases. This runs counter to the practice in countries like South Korea, Japan and Singapore, where all patients who test positive are included in official tallies of total cases, regardless of whether they have symptoms such as a fever or cough."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...1-541-symptom-free-virus-cases-under-pressure

4. generalthade_03

Can the world trust Chinese test kits?
    Hell No

dachuda86 likes this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No way. They sent faulty masks the the netherlands and faulty kits to Turkey .They have every incentive to slash and burn other economies.

This is a trade war, and don't you all forget it.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I suggest you reread my post and stop spreading lies about me.

I have said nothing about the CCP that is defending their actions. I don't care about the CCP, I care about the USA - that's the country I live in and the one I have influence over as a citizen. You seem to be worried more about the CCP than what goes on here.

Did the CCP mishandle this? Yes, they did. Everyone in the world already knows that so I don't know why you need to keep pounding this. I am also not into subjective morality. I don't think of Trump as evil as these are subjective labels. Trump is corrupt. The CCP is corrupt. Both put their power ahead of lives. And both have screwed up the response to this pandemic.

But Trump still needs to course correct as he has shown incapable of mounting a cohesive national response. People like you defend Trump by trying to deflect and blame China. And then when anyone tries to point out what you are doing, they are immediately labeled a communist.

This is terrible way of debating. it's dishonest and everyone can see through what you are doing.

HP3 likes this.
  7. generalthade_03

Nobody is spreading lies about you when it comes to China. Everyone in this thread can see it for themselves, I’m not the first one to call you out on it.
    If you said you care so much about America, why don’t you just came straight out and condemn these bastards? They have been at war with us since the late 80s thanks to politicians from both sides of the aisle opening doors to let them have unfettered access to America.
    Mr Trump is another post and topic, this thread is about the ChiCom misdeeds and lies that put us in harm’s way. Like one poster said your rage against the Orange man renders you incapable of recognizing evil.
    BTW- I served 6 years in the military and I care deeply about America. I served so you can talk bad about the Orange man all day long. I support your first amendment and you have every right to do that, just remember, try that crap about Winnie the Pooh if you live in China and see what happens to you and your family.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are spreading lies. You are falsely claiming I am on the CCP's side when I have never once defended them. I am an American, and I have a right and obligation to call out the misdeeds and corruption of the President. If you don't understand that, then what did you serve for? Are you serving Trump or do you serve America?

Trump is just as "evil" as the "CCP". Why don't you condemn Trump and I will condemn the CCP?

9. generalthade_03

And yet Orange man never sent any thug to your house in the middle of the night, try that in China with Winnie the Pooh.
    You are somekind of stupid for comparing Mr Trump to the CCP. Once again you’re incapable of telling the truth so you’re pivoting to the Orange man. I’d already told you, I served so pukes like you can spew out hatred for whoever is in charge at the moment without any repercussions, unlike the freaking CCP that you’re hellbent on defending. You’re a sad American if you’d asked me, but in America you have every rights to be a dipshiet.

Corrosion and Senator like this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Your insults are petty and your attacks are dishonest.

Your need to defend Trump is blinding you. Yes Trump is just as bad as the CCP. Sorry you can't see it. Good luck in life.

11. Senator

Senator Member

I think you need to understand you are not talking to a human. It is a troll, a racist and a low intelligence one at that, who ends up trying to out stupid whoever they talk to because you can't fake "getting it". Trolls want to be taken seriously but lead the race to bottom. ignore ...

generalthade_03 and dachuda86 like this.
  12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Definitely a troll.

You should move to China.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  13. Caprah

Caprah Member

People are going broke and losing everything because a bunch of dog and cat eating scumbags. They truly ****ed the human race up for decades to come at the minimum . Hopefully this will force the Chinese government to crack down on this disgracefully evil practice

dachuda86 likes this.
  14. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Yeah I mean the CCP is known for its caring about human life so I'm sure they'll shut down the ..... annnnnd they've already opened the wet markets up. Great.

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Actually the post above is trolling at its worst. I have refrained from petty insults, it's a shame you have to resort to such tactics.

17. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

Americans are going broke and dying, because your politicians are lying, selfish scumbags and your administration is incompetent beyond belief.
    You guys fuxked it up for yourself.

18. Caprah

Caprah Member

This is why people are mad at you Chinese people. You ****ed the planet up and still going around blaming others. This disease wasn’t started in the us

19. Caprah

Caprah Member

Unfortunately they will probably go back to business as usual. Eat more dogs, cats and bats but who cares about creating another virus

Ubiquitin likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

What needs to be banned isn't the wet markets but rather the wild life trade. That's the threat. That's where the viruses come from