1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

he’s even admitted that he has accounts on Hornets, Lakers, Nets, and Hawks boards...I can’t have any serious type of conversation with a LOF troll

2. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

You're absolutely right.

Signed,
    The thousands of students murdered by gunfire and tank treads in Tiananmen Square. Or the thousands of Uighurs involuntarily turned into spare parts over the last few years.

If you're going to defend the Chinese Communist Party in any way shape or form, why don't you just **** off and feel free to never reply to another one of my posts.

Defending China should have the same stigma in the US as wearing a swastika or the hammer and sickle.

Senator and bigtexxx like this.
  3. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

None of this is to suggest the Chinese people are evil. But their government sure as hell is.

4. YallMean

YallMean Member

Many things within a sovereign nation transpired over time with its histories and circumstances. Starting 20th century there is a movement that certain things (like depriving one’s basic human right) cannot be categorized as internal and sovereign matter to that country. It’s a challenge to all mankind. That got a lot of tractions during the Cold War against the soviet bloc.
    That said, I am not sure if you are a pure human right activist that cares about Uguirs in China or just someone uses this to criticize China. If you are latter, I have no interest in arguing with you. A debate like this often will degenerate into many problems US also has including racial profiling, inner city problems. The latter logic does not hold for your own water.
    But if you are the former, which I doubt ( I doubt you have ever been to China or even know a Uguir or two), I will say this in no way shape or form I defend those acts. Some you learned here are exaggerations, some are true. I care deeply about those things and often find myself on the edge of getting in trouble speaking out when I am there in China.

5. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Yup, totally agree...quality over quantity, so I do not try to flood the forum with tons of posts. But I was talking about tenure, not volume.

6. yoeddy

I am posting in a thread about the coronavirus and you are bringing up my being a Lin fan. This is supposed to be a quality post?

7. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You Chinese???

8. generalthade_03

More CCP propaganda.

9. Bids9

Bids9 Member

All bloody Daryl's fault :rolleyes:

10. generalthade_03

Here is your beloved CCP in the sunlight.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

Idgaf what you’re doing...get lost LOF

12. yoeddy

Why so mad bro?

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

How is this D&D thread in Dish?

Easy likes this.
  14. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

If billionaire people from the ccp bought Trump property he would defend these people like no tommorow despite the incompetency they just caused... The fear factor and lower of quality of life including down economy and etc should be taken into account in terms of war crime charges....

The elite should never be allowed to sleaze their way out of accountability but the record shows this a consistent norm.

15. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

This is getting way afield of a proper NBA Dish discussion topic. Not that we have much to discuss in the NBA right now...

I don't generally discuss politics here or in the GARM. It's off topic, and generally a waste of both of our time. Softpedalling the human rights abuses of the China Communist Party, or of Communism historically, is one of the very few times I'll say something here. And I've said it.

The data is out there, it's easy to find. I think Professor Rudolph Rummel's research on 'democide' is a good, well sourced place to learn more, about all times where government has turned upon and killed vast numbers of it's own people: https://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/

16. yoeddy

I'm here literally talking about the Coronavirus (the subject of this thread), not stirring up anything...and then completely out of the blue, I get attacked for something completely unrelated to the thread. Not sure why that makes me the bad guy here.

17. yoeddy

I've been on Nets boards for over a decade as I'm a Nets fan. And yes, I have accounts on other team boards to have discussions with fans of those teams (as do other team fans signing up for Nets boards). I've seen fans from other teams with accounts on this board. Not sure what the problem is.

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

no, u have accounts only with previous Lin teams...LOF, be gone

19. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

China and the CCP is a giant **** stain on our planet. I can't think of one redeeming quality about their government and country. I hope this is the end of western capitalism leveraging their slave labor and stolen services and technology. They don't deserve to sit at the head of the world's table.

20. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Communist China totally failed in containing this virus. They deserve massive scorn and shame.

Senator likes this.