1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chinese incompetency has completed ruined the year of sports, and possibly humanity

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Nook

Nook Member

He doesn’t have the type of impact the CCP does.

Roomba likes this.
  2. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Huh? China isn’t even represented by its government.

Really not seeing the comparisons you are trying to make. Most of China doesn’t agree with you. They just don’t have the time to argue because you’re oppressing them.

3. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

This isn’t even a debate, regardless of how hard you try to make it one.

It’s not debatable that China is an authoritarian regime that compromises global health. If you want to argue a basic truth, you should start your own thread in the D&D

4. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Ahhh Busta Rhymes b4 he became Busta Scales..

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Well, depends on how you define "worst." The sheer size of the Chinese population makes any bad thing the CCP does "worst." But in terms of quality, no country can sniff North Korea's jockstrap.

Roomba likes this.
  6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

CCP been promoting a lot of shameless **** on their state news.

OH YEAH, CHINA MUUUCCCHH SAFER THAN UNITED STATES NOW. I WOULD RATHER BE THERE IN TERMS OF CLEANLINESS. :rolleyes:

If you are a dumbshit that believes that, post it on a gofundme and I'll pitch in for a first class ticket.

ashleyem likes this.
  7. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Dude, you've been nothing but respectful towards me so far, which I really appreciate, but at the same time you're brushing aside some easily researchable stuff to make an argument.

Firstly, **** the negligent assholes that covered up the disease, **** anybody who restricts freedom of religion and thought, and **** anybody that tries to cover up truths. There, so you know I'm 100% not supporting the Chinese government.

But again: as stated about 5 times on this thread, China has now banned the trade and consumption of wild animals.

And China is sending aid to Italy as well: https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/03/12/world/europe/12reuters-health-coronavirus-spain-aid.html

There are a million better anti-China arguments to make than the two that you've made. Also, "you speaka da english"? Really? Come on man, you're better than that.

8. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Even in debate threads, they come in to stir up ****. I feel like half of the posters that enjoy stirring up controversy or like to intermittently post concern-troll stuff are bitter fans of certain players or teams that never let that **** go.

It's been literally 7 years...they need to find a better hobby

Lovemachine2000 and Reeko like this.
  9. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

**** China!

Sanctity likes this.
  10. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Do you honestly think US is safer than China at this point?

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nah, he's not. He race baits in every forum and he's getting a kick out of this thread.

jiggyfly likes this.
  12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I would rather be in the US than China. Would you?

Making those claims in the media is assinine as much as their dumb comparisons to the number of Americans dying to the common flu made a month ago.

Just stop. It doesn't bring people any "safety" or comfort to blame shift or bury the truth.

13. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Im not in America, and would definitely not want to be right now. Plenty of my friends in EU are flying back to China, my mom wants me to too. China has like 20 new cases per day now and majority of them come from abroad. If you don't believe their numbers, you can research on the actions they've taken to fight the virus. Also look at what South Korea or Japan did, they are in much better position than EU. I don't think US is doing nearly enough.

Good luck America.

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

preach brother...it’s so sad

Roomba likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I would not feel safe anywhere now......

whether in Europe, or China or Korea, or anywhere in the US where testing/health care is a problem, and dudes with their guns.

The Corona does not shy away from anyone, no matter who and where they are.

Just stay in the bunker.

#255 daywalker02, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    KingLeoric and DeBeards like this.
  16. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

I've been a member of this forum longer than you have.

17. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I doubt you’ve ever actually been to America, judging from the absolutely stunning ignorance every time you post about it.

Why don’t you talk about the Rockets on a CCP approved website for NBA basketball? Are they still banned over there? Or do you just enjoy trolling here?

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who gives a fck? Get lost

19. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

But @Reeko is one of the most active and important members of the site, while I only see you in the Lin threads for the most part. It’s about quality, not quantity.

Not that I have a problem with that, you do you.

Reeko likes this.
  20. clos4life

clos4life Member

The CCP is dirty and nasty, a brutal regime who commits horrendous crimes against humanity and has a president in name, dictator in reality, that looks like Winnie the Pooh. China citizens are fine though, I feel sorry for them. Any word of discontent and they disappear..

IBTL likes this.