1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

D&D Coronavirus thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

CoronaVirus is like a Bernie Sanders test run.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lol@that spin.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

either very irresponsibly dumb or more likely, as you said, BS

RayRay10 and Nook like this.
  4. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Of course he's been tested. He's a germaphobe and a coward.

5. Nook

Nook Member

The level of ignorance....

6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

what in the actual f*ck? why would you not test the president of the United States? when are people going to evolve?

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  7. Nook

Nook Member

Trump thinks it shows weakness if the public knows he is tested... also while I have and still do believe the deaths will be well lower than some expect, lots of people are going to get the virus.... and we don’t have enough tests and people are going to demand tests and get very very angry at Trump... last thing he wants is everyone knowing he has been tested while they haven’t.

No Worries, joshuaao and RayRay10 like this.
  8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

If Trump gets the virus it will be the funniest thing ever.

CometsWin and jboslett like this.
  9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He would never admit it

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

What the **** does this even mean? Can someone translate stupid to English for me?

11. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Knowing Trump, he will get lucky, have a mild case despite meeting most risk categories. He will then claim he is invincible or it is a hoax.

He will then say "I have the best immune system. It's so good they should study me. Doctors think they could use my blood to cure others, or least that is what they have told me. Smart people have said this. These great doctors have told me I have the best white blood cells.These white blood cells are better than all those other blood cells. the red ones, the yellow ones, the brown ones."

12. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Here's Trump posing for photos with the Brazilian press secretary who tested positive.

13. mick fry

mick fry Member

You will be required to receive a Trump transfusion and declare your allegiance.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Can you imagine... they will take him to the top hospital in D.C. and force everyone else sick in the hospital out onto the street... grandma ******** herself and gasping for air while the secret service steps on their corpses to deliver Donny his Long John Silvers... I can see him in a massive diaper moaning while watching Hannity and forcing Pence and Graham to watch with him from two chairs by the hospital bed... Donny breathing all over both while a single tear rolls down Pence’s cheek.

15. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

That's a very good point. I didn't think of that.

Nook likes this.
  16. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

17. mick fry

mick fry Member

The second you realize you’ve been infused by the Trumpster.
    [​IMG]

rpr52121 likes this.
  18. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

give you an idea how far behind we are

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...ng-facility-opens-in-denver-is-free-of-charge

DENVER – Colorado’s first drive-up testing facility for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) opened Wednesday in Denver’s Lowry neighborhood and saw several dozen vehicles in line after it opened.

At a 5 p.m. news conference, Gov. Jared Polis said around 160 people were tested at the drive-up facility Wednesday, the results of which he said would "give us very important data about overall dispersal of the virus in the Denver metro area" once the results come back. He said some of the tests were being sent to private partners and could take 72 hours to turn around.

Polis said Tuesday that the state had 900 tests and was expecting an additional 1,500 by the end of the week from the federal government

“We have about 900 tests here in Colorado. At a rate of 200 a day, that’s just a few days’ supply. We have about 1,500 that we expect the CDC will be sending us in the next few days, but again, those numbers need to exponentially change,” Polis said. “So, we need to go from 200 a day to 15 or 20,000 a day to make sure that any outbreak can be identified at its early stages.”

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

20. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

He would be getting tested every single day, much like every other head of state/government