1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

They canceled SXSW, lmao

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Mar 6, 2020.

1. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah like yesterday. Wasn't there a kpop concert with 64k people in attendance before they made that announcement?

2. MystikArkitect

Yes.

Feel bad for the vendors. So many people dont know what to do right now.

3. VanityHalfBlack

I hear yah man. I'm not trying to mock or troll anyone. Much love bro.

4. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i had 3 unofficial shows before sxsw cancelled then i agreed to sit in with another band and that bumped me up to 5. today it got knocked back to 3. im really hoping the others get cancelled too. wish me luck!

after all the news over the last 24 hours im starting to feel that its kind of irresponsible to be going out to live music clubs, which even in non-pandemic times are generally bacteria factories.

malakas and mikol13 like this.