1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Nelson Mandela became president of South Africa at age 77. Of course mental capacity was not like Biden’s

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

He essentially threw the election to Biden, and that's all he gets? Not even a HUD secretary?

3. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I think he would much prefer UN AMB to HUD. If he takes HUD his tv time will be nil over the term of a potential Biden presidency.

Regardless, I don't think he should see himself as a future president. He should see himself as a long term fixture in Democratic politics. Angle to be someone who influences multiple administrations.

4. cml750

cml750 Member

5. cml750

cml750 Member

6. justtxyank

Posting an edited video and an old video of him fighting his stutter oh well no one cares

7. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Do you even Internet? This was debunked as an edited video yesterday if not the day before

Nook, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are posting edited debunked crap. Where are you getting fed this false propaganda?

Nook likes this.
  9. justtxyank

Jill Stein is pushing hard to get a twitter trend about Joe Biden's mental health.

What is her deal?

Nook likes this.
  10. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

She got a ping from her financier.

[​IMG]

justtxyank, Nook and RayRay10 like this.
  11. adoo

adoo Member

while ur entitled to ur opinion, ur not entitled to ur own fabricated facts

here are the facts:

when obama took office the DOW was at 7,949; DOW as at 24,289 when he left office, an increase of >16,000
    when the dotard took office, the DOW was at 24,289, today the DOW closed at 23,851, a decline of ~ 430

over this past week-end, Trump handler (Putin) tried to meddle w the OPEC's oil production , which led to a global stock market meltdown. all US indices fell > 7%

the weakling that currently occupies the WH is scared sh*iless to speak out against his handler

dobro1229 likes this.
  12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Biden tells a Michigan auto worker that he's "full of ****". This should play well in the Midwest.

13. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Calling a blue collar voter "full of ****"... from the candidate who promises to restore civility to the White House. Liberals are so incredibly hypocritical and lacking in self awareness. Some of the most vile people out there!

GOOD DAY

14. HTM

HTM Member

Meh. I don't have a lot of empathy for the "I need my AR-15" crowd.

Seems like a lot of the folks super into assault rifles are weird-o call-of-duty hard-o's and there is no good reason for them to have them other then the fact they like to pretend to be a badass.

Newlin likes this.
  15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

16. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Educational Post]
    No good reason? How about protecting life and liberty? Protecting your family? Providing a check and balance on government power? Preventing the enforcement of unjust laws and tyrannical government? Defending our rights? Ensuring that martial law is never possible? Avoiding a helpless situation where only police and the government have guns?

The second amendment protects all of our rights, most importantly our first amendment right. And that's why liberals hate it. They want to control every aspect of your life, because they don't trust you to do it effectively. The only way to control the populace is by disarming them. Ask the people of Venezuela. Ask the people of Hong Kong. The Founding Fathers were adamant that Americans be armed, not because they liked Call of Duty, but rather because they had seen a tyrannical government first hand, and wanted to ensure that government power never rose to a point where the people couldn't defend themselves. An armed populace is a well-governed populace. Read the Federalist Papers 29 and 46 specifically to understand the Founders' intentions with the 2nd amendment - you'll learn something!

GOOD DAY

bigtexxx likes this.
  17. geeimsobored

geeimsobored Contributing Member

Does this actually make Biden look bad? I think a lot of Dems want a fighter that can stand up to Trump. Yes he's talking to a union worker in Michigan but all in all, I don't see how this really hurts him.

T_Man and jiggyfly like this.
  18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Good point. Folks like this guy are deplorable, amirite?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  19. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

Biden says 'AR-14's

It makes him look awful. He calls the AR-15 an AR-14 he puts his finger in some dudes face who is just asking a policy question and then threatens to slap him.

20. HTM

HTM Member

I don't know that guy or what he is like at all. I just gave an opinion based on things that I have observed.

I know lots of people are dying of gun violence in the United States and seemingly the only way to eliminate that is to largely eliminate guns circulating among the population.

It seems as if the rest of the developed world is doing ok without millions of guns circulating among their populations.