1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Lets pounce on the Timberwolves!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Mar 9, 2020.

1. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

They are playing about as poorly as we are after losing 2 games to Orlando and New Orleans

Karls Towns is out and they have their undrafted Center Naz Reid player big mins

Russell (the Rat) is their Harden Clone (poor mans harden) and is known to chuck

Lets take this opportunity to blow them out and work out our internal kinks

A blow out here would go a long way (give Harden some time to sit to rest as alot of posters here feel is worn out

Would be great to have some momentum against the Fakers who are playing extremely well now

Vegas has us as 4 point favorites so keep your confidence up ClutchFans. We can do this!!!!

2. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

No towns, only 17 wins and rockets only fav by 4 at home? Wow

pr0wler, Bo6, juanm34 and 3 others like this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Shuddup

YOLO likes this.
  4. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Yup

But at least we are still the favorite

We need to make sure Russell doesn't go off

He has the ability to score 50

As Towns is out, they are pretty much going with a small ball line up. So we need to hold our ground on rebounding

5. JackLordsHair66

We may manage a win here but we also could just as easily lose this and get waxed by LAL and very possibly lose to the Blazers again with Nurkic finally coming back. All the fun has left the building lately thats for sure ... i have zero faith in this team suddenly

J Sizzle likes this.
  6. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Timberwolves haven't won at Toyota Center since 2012. I'd like to see that streak continue....

7. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

as quickly as we broke down, we can get back into just as quickly

need the players to all buy in the plan and play as a team not for individual stats

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Blow them out!

9. TimDuncanDonaut

10. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Honestly, the Rockets have jarred my faith in them in a rather cataclysmic way. I know WB was out 2 games ago..... but to have 5 straight games where we were down 15+ in the first half, and to have only won 1 of them, and to have 3 of them be L's to rather horrible teams....

I just feel no confidence in their ability to win from game to game with what's happened recently. It's not on one person, but when I see MDA not making adjustments when things aren't working, or Harden continuing to turn the ball over at a high rate while taking ill-advised shots and having no energy/lift, then I feel like this is in no way just an issue of Rockets not hitting 3s.

We could absolutely lose to Minnesota tomorrow, and we have really screwed ourselves in regards to potential homecourt advantage. What a waste. I really hope they turn it around, because honestly a lot of it seems like an effort issue, which is one of the most disappointing things. We burst out the gate after the AS break, and now were getting blown out by EVERY team, even on our homecourt. It's incredibly embarrassing.

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Timberpup pounce on Rocket

[​IMG]

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

We really needed a pep talk for the timberwolves

This team sucks ass

bro2044 likes this.
  13. juanm34

juanm34 Member

I’d try to resale my tickets but I doubt anyone wants to pay to see this s**+ show continue..
    :(

14. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Can't hurt

I think just a reminder to our star players that they need to set examples for the rest of the team

dive for a loose ball, take a charge

a leader thinks about how they can be the best team mate possible

bro2044 and jerryclark like this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

No idea where @hikanoo49 plucked his vegas point spread from or if he even know how it works but the spread is not -4

It's Rockets -12.5

harold bingo, hakeem94 and pr0wler like this.
  16. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

ooops. your right. just checked online

pr0wler likes this.
  17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Awfully close win nobody can be glad about.

18. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Have Chris Clemens tickle Kat while running in circles around him... Would be very distracting and not against the rules. Small ball at it's finest strategy.

19. pr0wler

pr0wler Member

Damn, was just about to put down a bet on the Rockets at -4 points, then I saw they were over 12 point favourites LOL.

Thanks bro!! lmao

20. solid

solid Contributing Member

Can we call this a "must win?" If the Wolves roll into town and blow us off the court, the season is officially over.