1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hornets 3/7/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Miami_Rockets

Miami_Rockets Member

Harden mentally is not in it. Hasn’t been for awhile. No idea what’s going on with him.

2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I dont know why they do. But watching these games, I know THAT they do.

3. YallMean

YallMean Member

take House out. He is playing like a chicken without head. Play Carroll more.

This is going to be tough.

4. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Because D’Antoni went to back to the starters. The bench brought energy and cut the deficit.

bj3175 likes this.
  5. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

Something wrong with james man. Either he is nursing an injury or just doesnt feel like playing.

6. rockets11206

rockets11206 Member

Jeff green not being in for house with easy scoring inside is pathetic

Rocket River likes this.
  7. macan

macan Member

maybe we made a mistake by trading CP away??...

8. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

Your feelings are getting too hurt over this pathetic effort bro, relax.

You should only invest effort in the team when they do themselves, you'll live a healthier life.

9. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

McLemore used to be our best shooter but he's gone really off the boil the last 3 or 4 games. House is just not good enough. He offers nothing on defensive and offensive end. Rivers is so inconsistent. Tucker is good on the defensive end, but he offers nothing on the offensive end. Covington is good on both ends.

We have by far the worst supporting cast in the league. Besides Covington, Harden and Westbrook, we have no players who can create or score on a consistent basis.

And why the hell are starting games so slowly for? Poor first half games against the Celtics, Knicks, Clippers and Hornets. If you keep giving a team a 15 to 20 point, you have no chance.

10. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Whatever James had that made him the baddest offensive player in the game is gone right now. Whatever Mike D'Antoni had that made people consider him one of the great offensive minds of all time? That's gone, too.

farhen likes this.
  11. Eleazucena

Eleazucena Member

Harden is so irritating to watch. Such a ballhog. Rockets should trade him for a pure sg (Beal, booker, etc). I think this is Westbrook team now.

12. JackLordsHair66

It’s amazing that one week ago we are talking about grabbing the seconds seed and this craptastic version of this team and their superstar start showing up

farhen likes this.
  13. Entropy

Entropy Member

Maybe someone gave him the memo that the NBA has rigged the game for Lakers to win the championship, combined with the fact that he's out of the running for MVP, has killed any motivation for him to try at all. So he has drowned his sorrows in booze and strippers.

14. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

Harden needs a pick and roll big man desperately and its not even funny. If an average Joe like me can notice that then I know for darn sure the coaches see that. The fact that they aren't even trying that shows its out of pure stubbornness to the small ball and shoot every single three plan, its so frustrating as a fan to watch crap like this.

BMoney likes this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Green and DMC played well should have kept them in the game even if they were making mistakes. Harden and PJ are not playing well.

Harden comes in and the Hornets defense is content with stopping him. Everyone on the Rockets are scared to play basketball frantically trying to get the ball back to Harden..

BMAC better not be starting next half. Start Green or DMC or both.

HP3 and Rocket River like this.
  16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Embarrassing. Enjoy the 5/6 seed Rockets

17. PuzzledFan

PuzzledFan Member

24 minutes of basketball, 6 minutes of effort. But weren't those six minutes nice?

Rocket River likes this.
  18. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

8i
    I need an explanation.
    That was bullshit
    If this were college I'd say point shaving

Rocket River

19. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

What this mysterious injury you guys diagnosis Harden with every time he slumping? Lmaooo

20. icewill36

icewill36 Member

I haven’t seen the first half but 14 turnovers????!! Wtf man

Rocket River likes this.