1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone ever try DMT?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jacoby, Oct 5, 2019.

1. jacoby

jacoby Member

My involuntary breathing was fine. It was just hard to control the strength of my inhalation when I went for the third pull, and I forgot to hold it in. Also, I had no idea if my eyes were open or closed the entire time. Pretty fascinating. Losing control like that wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world by any means, but I at least knew that I was under a trance and that I should just let it flow. It was going to be over shortly.

After it was done I thought my phone had a new update because the font and the layout of the phone was very angular/geometrical for at least five minutes. That was pretty cool lol

FrontRunner, Dgn1 and whiskeyred like this.
  2. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

So you said you were gonna dab it an I posted about the liquid vape out. 100% you never broke thru to the next stage. Go grab some Shrooms. Don’t vape that crap.

3. jacoby

jacoby Member

Shrooms hasn't' really had an effect on me. I've tried them before.

4. Buck Turgidson

You're eating the wrong mushrooms then, amigo. But onto your subject...

DMT too rich for me

#44 Buck Turgidson, Feb 27, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2020
    Deckard likes this.
  5. jacoby

jacoby Member

I'm thinking that too. But I failed to trip on the same shrooms that others have tripped on.

Also, I went for round 2 today. Tried to up the dose this time to breakthrough but failed again. It was still a wild ride, but I still knew where I was and what was going on. Definitely going dab rig next time.

6. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

My 1 DMT trip was interesting. My reality shifted to the 3D world from the Simpsons. All black with green lines. Shapes and random stuff everywhere.

Of all the psychedelics I ever tried I would say DOC and mescaline were my favorites by far. Only came across the DOC the one time but it was a LONG intense trip. Would not recommend for amateurs lol. Mescaline always just felt like better stronger shrooms.

TWS1986 and jacoby like this.