1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Added)" You're So Disrespectful To Harden. It's Getting Annoying " SAS To Max Kellerman's Face

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Feb 26, 2020.

1. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

Yeah, Tilman, not the Rockets, was so scared of the Warriors he forgot to pay the luxury tax

D-rock and Dgn1 like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

These guys are on the same show everyday with the same writers

when Jennifer Anniston yells at Courtney Cox on Friends
    It’s more real than this

macan likes this.
  3. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

This is the thing that annoys me most. Everyone loves to slob on Lillard and Kawhis knob all the freaking time. But what did they do against a GSW team that didn’t have Kd for any games and Klay for 2.5? Lol Portland got swept and Kawhi got carried by Lowry and Gasol.

yet all we hear about is how great all the NBA superstars are but look past their blemishes. This save narrative isn’t given to harden.

James mother****ing harden went at the GSW with Kd and posted similar stats to Kd with less help. He outplayed donkey Stephanie and Klay and the man gets no respect anywhere.

the man is an offensive enigma. People were literally guarding his ******* last year to prevent a step back. Even then He alone posted a higher points per possession than most teams. The man has made teams invent new defenses. Again teams literally guard his ******* to take away his moves and give him a free lane. In what universe is that not looked at as impressive and given the MVP.

the man is glossed over consistently for guys like Kawhi AD and Giannis. Makes no damn sense. Give harden Lowry Ibaka siakam fvv getting hot for a series gasol Duncan ginobili and Parker and let’s see how many rings he has. You give harden ADs previous teammates and he gets to the western conference semis and AD gets bounced from the first round. Giannis has yet to get to an ECF and literally just drives to the basket with out any semblance of offensive innovation. Harden has so much nuance to his game but every idiot in the world is driven by narratives that they cannot appreciate his greatness. Instead we get idiotic takes about his defense or inability to pass. If that’s true than the general public should hate curry Lillard Kyrie too. But all I hear is crickets

4. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Scared of warriors? Stupid ass comment by Tillman. Rockets were the only team in the west that didn’t fear them.

D-rock, napalm06 and Dgn1 like this.
  5. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Espn is like a sweatshop for sports Analysts. They still make more money than I do but damn. They'll hire anyone that's loud and can be manipulated to work more than they were paid to. Max Kellerman is a Boxing analyst and a damn good boxing analyst. Yet he's told to analyze basketball? Is it because they won't pay him as much if he only does one sport? I mean seriously Barkley and Shaq made fun of Espn once and how they pay their anchors. I found it hilarious! I wonder if Max Kellerman and Smith have to do ESPN Deportes too? I bet they are forced to analyze **** fights.
    They do however have a simple recipe. Whatever Smith says Kellerman has to say the opposite. They both can't even agree that 1+1=2 or that water is wet.

D-rock likes this.