1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Moron] Stupid Trump Tweets

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jan 2, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Another trump tweetrum, this one trying to deflect from roger stone to others... apparently, actually working on things like an infrastructure plan, or a health care plan is less important that tweeting...

da_juice likes this.
  2. NewRoxFan

3. NewRoxFan

The other idiot son...

da_juice, RayRay10 and No Worries like this.
  4. NewRoxFan

Since trump doesn't have any real work to do, he is busy send out tweetrums. Here's one that the butthurt-in-chief is sending to his friends at fox news... apparently neil cavuto hasn't been reporting positively enough on trump...

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like that AB Stoddard was a fake guest. How does that work? Was she actually a host pretending to be a fake guest? Is she a programmed robot? Was she a paid actress pretending to express her own opinions? Did she just walk on but pretend that she was invited?

I need to know how a person is a fake guest.

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  6. NewRoxFan

The other idiot son...

7. NewRoxFan

btw, I just learned about this... Cavuto has battled cancer, MS, and a heart attack. Some times we all forget that media personalities are also real people, with real challenges.

B-Bob, FranchiseBlade and da_juice like this.
  8. da_juice

da_juice Member

It's astonishing and really quite sad for me to see my conservative friends turn on commentators and pundits and talking heads that they used to admire and support because "Daddy Trump" doesn't like them.

Trump has hijacked the American conservative movement...and regardless of whether you're a Republican, Democrat, or Independent- we all lose as a result of that.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. NewRoxFan

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. NewRoxFan

... and the real reason behind trump's attack on Supreme Court justices...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  11. NewRoxFan

And, as it turns out, all the attacks on Supreme Court Justice Sotomeyer were based on a lie...

12. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, at least when our democracy is fully aflame, and lots of oldsters are dying of the new coronavirus, and Trump directly defies the SCOTUS, we will have the consolation of laughing at the ultimate turtle face when McConnell stands meekly behind the president, supporting his actions. That'll be so funny! Hahaha..... ha.

13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Don't know if it's a set up to defy the SC. But it is at least some pre-emptive damage control and PR. He's setting it up now so he can tell his voters later that any adverse SC decision is actually illegitimate and they should not take it to be an admonition of the president.

NewRoxFan and RayRay10 like this.
  14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I’m not following...

An “adverse SC decision” in his pending case means he has to turn over his financial records and tax returns, right, to go public?

How’s he going to tell his voters to ignore bad outcomes from the release of his financial record, unless he just defies the order.

15. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

And to think I once believed "W" was the worst we could do as a nation...

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Anyone believe if he loses the election he will say it is rigged. Creating more of a division in this country.

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Same reason, I guess, they argue the FISA application against Carter Page will ill-begotten even after we learned all that stuff in the Mueller Report.

I think they'll have a hard time defying the Supreme Court after invoking the authority of the Supreme Court repeatedly in their tussle with the House. Though nothing is impossible with Trump. But they can complicate and confuse the public discourse among voters if half of them are banging on all the time about how unfair it is that his private records were revealed in the first place. Then we won't be able to even try to reach a consensus on what the records show because we can't even agree on whether they should even be seen. The liberal press will breathlessly report on his actual level of wealth, his effective tax rate, shady deals, missing money, etc, and Trump Country won't hear any of it.

18. NewRoxFan

Just amazes me the depth this has gone. There hasn't been anything like this in the past (not even Nixon). And I can only imagine how corrupt and outright criminal future political figures will be after this.

mdrowe00, B-Bob and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

In the midst of a true health emergency worrying the nation, and trump is trolling candidates from the other party and doing restaurant reviews...

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I heard they serve Corona.

RayRay10 likes this.