1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2020 Nevada Caucus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by DreamShook, Feb 22, 2020.

1. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

In other news, Amy coming in at an incredibly strong 6th. #Klobusurge

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  2. Major

Major Member

It may be both. He's 7% behind Biden in delegates - but he was only 1-2% behind in votes after the 2nd realignment. So I assume (I haven't looked into details) he may be trying to chase Biden there if he believes preferences on the 2nd alignment weren't tallied correctly in terms of eliminating non-viable candidates.

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Nah that's because the 2nd realignment votes are still stuck on 53% and haven't been updated.

4. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I was thinking about that while I was turning a piece of wood on my lathe ..... we should stop calling them Bernie bro's and start calling them Bernie brats.

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I think that was expected after the last debate - Pete really got her and the moderators didn't give her any opportunity to respond to that zinger , they immediately moved on. That was likely the nail in her campaigns coffin.

But you know what I find strange - How many times I've read stuff along the lines of her being the Dems best candidate from opinion pieces .... "If America was paying attention" bla bla bla .... And I have been on that bandwagon for months now - She's the not only the moderate in the room but the adult too .... and would wipe the floor with Trump. (something many opinion pieces parrot too)

It's time for her to call it a day , now , not after Super Tuesday. The Moderate lane needs to coalesce on one candidate and stop this Bernie Madness - I'm on the "Anything but Bernie train" from here on out in the primary.

Maybe she runs again in 2024.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

7. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member