1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our Boy Kendrick Perkins Has Spoken Again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Feb 18, 2020.

1. Mr. Space City

Yeah but narratives are sexier than common sense.

Teams are great 1 year and worse the next.

What an interesting concept.

Just like the 2011 Mavs.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Rachel isn't there for substance .... she's just there to look pretty.

joeson332, DeBeards and Balldon'tlie like this.
  3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Perk has personal experience on the topic of how negative having a big unskilled stiff on the court can be.

4. icewill36

icewill36 Member

lol i disagree. first of all she isnt all that pretty shes just ok. she obviously does follow the game pretty close and knows a lot. you might not agree with her takes all the time but its not like she's one of these analysts from another sport trying to chime in on the NBA when they clearly don't know a lot about the game. she has been covering the NBA for over a decade i'm sure. they would not give her her own NBA show otherwise.

she isn't a rocket hater either. i think she was definitely rooting for us vs against GS no matter if she didnt think we could beat them.

5. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

WTF, I like Kendrick Perkins now? Thought if no KP, Rox don't get Harden, so should always be grateful.

Rachel Nicols is a solid analyst... full stop... quit hating.

coyotetex likes this.
  6. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Nah Rachel is good at what she does and she’s very smart. I disagree that’s she’s pretty btw hehe

bmelo likes this.
  7. Adiano-Malko

Adiano-Malko Member

They went from Amin el Hassans sorry ass to Kevin pelton aka the guy who cuts his own hair to nick friedell...they are running out of Houston haters quickly

D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  8. IndoRockets

IndoRockets Member

Perkins my boy until he jumps off the rockets bandwagon again!

BamBam, BigShasta and CK Johnson like this.
  9. TimDuncanDonaut

[​IMG]

Interesting how views change when someone actually attends and watch the whole games instead of blindly cave into TV narratives. He is pro Russ and living in HOU, maybe he'll be come a fan

10. JW86

JW86 Member

Our boy? Just because this numbnuts is on our side, doesn’t mean he’s this great intellectual all of a sudden. He was a dumb player who’s showing more cojones to speak his mind, that’s all.

charlieaustin, joeson332 and D-rock like this.
  11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

12. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Here's my take: So he's looking for a bathroom then they cut away. They cut back to him and suddenly he's just letting it go, his face full of disappointment in himself, he knows he should've worn Depends, and then he makes the decision that it's time to make that move... he trades Cap for Ninja Hands Covington and is still disappointed in himself for trading away a 1st to save money.

DeBeards and MultipleSauces like this.
  13. SRR21

SRR21 Member

If the Rockets make a brilliant run thru the playoffs and win a Championship and spank the Bucks 4-1 Nichols the next day being saying it don't matter because GS wasn't in the picture.

14. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

Did the guy in the middle just compare CP3 (future HOF) to Igoundala as an equal missing piece when Rockets lost? Oh lord.

D-rock, 34to11, joshuaao and 4 others like this.
  15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

worriers reporter

D-rock and BaselineFade like this.
  16. Von Rafer

Von Rafer Member

I’m telling y’all NOBODY acknowledges Luc Mbah Moute who had a career season.

BamBam, joshuaao, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  17. blade andrews

blade andrews Member

...together again with Sefolosha...and Jeff Green...I'm surprised Morey hasn't tried to orchestrate an Ibaka deal, just to get the whole '10 Thunder band back together again, sans Durant.

D-rock likes this.
  18. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I gotta give her credit. She recognized the power of the "narrative" and used it to shoot her career way up. She literally has no idea that there are 28 other basketball teams outside of Los Angeles, but I cannot deny that she knows how to bring in the ratings.

D-rock likes this.
  19. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

"One hamstring away"

cue the expected douchebag response from the typical douchebag "But what about Iguodala???"

Do people like that fat sack of fetid hog crap in the video really believe that the whole "they didn't have Iguodala" is a legit argument? They did have FOUR All-Stars in their prime besides that guy.

D-rock likes this.
  20. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

He's actually a cool dude.