1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Feb 15, 2020.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Define mostly positive...

#41 bobrek, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
    Yung-T likes this.
  2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Whoa.

ima_drummer2k likes this.
  3. Blake

Blake Contributing Member

Not true at all that at your age you shouldn’t be able to navigate social interactions without making someone cry...on a date where she is paying...on Valentine’s Day?

You act like being an ******* is something you can’t control?

uh, ok man...

Yung-T likes this.
  4. bobrek

Another mostly positive post

RunninRaven, Yung-T and BigM like this.
  5. Damion Laverne

I went to Perry's for Valentine's Day with one of the women in my rotation. Got her a gift as well

BigM likes this.
  6. bobrek

Did you send her a Dick pic? From what I understand, that solidifies a relationship.

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't get all this talk about Dick picks . . . how is that supposed to help you get girls?

images.jpg

Ottomaton likes this.
  8. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Tricky Dick could pull a Ted Cruz, grow a sweet beard and the chicks would be all over him.

download.jpeg

Buck Turgidson and Os Trigonum like this.
  9. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

r/ihavesex

Yung-T likes this.
  10. malakas

malakas Member

Reading OP's posts makes me wonder if I should turn into a lesbian.

11. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

QUESTION

At what age is it weird to refer to a female as a 'girl?'

I'm talking about the female's age here - not the person talking about the female.

When I hear the word 'girl' I think of a female child, like ages 3-18 (or early 20s??). I do not think of females 30+ as girls.

Anyway, just curious. Not trying to be rude. The answer to my question could be "it's never weird" but I am just curious what other people think.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  13. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

14. Damion Laverne

No lol

15. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Girl is anyone younger than me. A broad on the other hand is anyone younger or older than me by 15 years.

16. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Damn Fatty, going on 50+ and still in the 20 year old mind set of hoe-in around. It just starts looking, well, kind of desperate now...sad...but I'm sure you think it's cool. Keep goin for it man! Let us know what you find at the finish line.

RKREBORN and Yung-T like this.
  17. bobrek

We will chalk this one up as a mostly positive post

jakedasnake likes this.
  18. Nero

Nero Member

I had never seen that 'Ladder Theory' page before, and so I read through all of it, and thought it was very funny, as well as somewhat insightful on a very baseline sort of level.

And while I know the main point of the page was humor, there was some truth to it as well. But after finishing reading the whole thing, I felt confused about one thing:

If you are familiar with the 'theory', then you know the claim is that men have one 'ladder' and women have two 'ladders'.

The confusion for me was was the 'bad ladder' or 'friend ladder' which the theory claims women have. I understand the concept of the 'good ladder' (the set of men whom women would say they would like to ****), but the 'bad ladder' is, essentially, what a woman would describe as the 'group of men with whom she would like to have as friends but whom she would not consider ****ing'. If you take my meaning.

So, what exactly is the point of there being a 'ladder' at all in the set of men on the 'friend side'? I get the point of a hierarchy on the 'good ladder', which is essentially the same as the sole 'men's ladder'. But why would there be a hierarchy on the 'friend ladder'? It doesn't seem to have any purpose. According to the theory, it doesn't matter where on the 'friend ladder' you are, you have basically no shot at being on the 'good ladder' anyway, so..?

Sounds to me like a more accurate application of the theory would state that women have a ladder, and a 'friend zone', and then the 'abyss'.

I dunno, maybe I am out of touch with all of this - I am older than Fatty, am happily married and have no dog in this hunt anyway.

But some of you young bucks might have insight into it, so I figured I would ask.. :)

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah, it's a little creepy seeing a 48 year old man start a thread titled "Girls."

When I hear the word girl, I think of someone who, like, says, like, the word "like" like, 4 times in, like, every sentence?? Like, when she, like, talks?? And, like, ends every, like, sentence with, like, she's, like, asking a question instead of, like, making a, like, definitive statement????

These are probably the girls FFB prefers being around because they don't challenge him (or anyone else, for that matter). There are plenty of them left out there. Mostly because all the good women are already taken.

20. conquistador#11

Marnie and Shoshanna severely underrated, tots.

Colt45 likes this.