1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Feb 15, 2020.

1. da_juice

da_juice Member

Ladder theory is the my favorite example of people getting mad at an idea because they cant refute it. Ive given up trying to get my single guy friends on it. I think some folks just like to complain

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Where the Ladder Theory fails, the Random Dick Pic theory fulfills.

3. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

signed on to tinder to see if I still got it. spoiler alert- i do

KingCheetah likes this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Does Tinder allow Dick pics?

IBTL and No Worries like this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Nobody cares. Grief delivered.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Yes and then be suckered into paying their car note and dinner when they want to go out... all in the hope of being laid.

ima_drummer2k, B-Bob and da_juice like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

what a weirdo...the lengths people will go to in their desperate need for attention

RKREBORN and Yung-T like this.
  8. da_juice

da_juice Member

You are probably too old for this to work, because I almost certainly am but in college my friends and I would take a guy on a dry spell to a random school in VA or MD and leave him there with the expectation that he'd either find a place to crash out of survival mode or call us after the bars closed if he REALLY couldn't find anywhere.

All I'll say is, it's amazing how creative a man can get when his back is to the wall

9. Nook

Nook Member

At my age money and social culture matter more than in your 20’s. Appearance still matters, but at 40 all age groups of women are available to a well put together man.

Having said that, the thought of a relationship with a woman under 32-33 doesn’t interest me. By relationship I mean any... even if it is friends with benefits, just sitting and listening to music or dinner is a bore with a woman any younger based on my age.

I am happily married, but my wife is extremely liberal and very much into art and the bohemian lifestyle. She has stated she has no issue with me seeing other women if am inclined for mentor purposes or sex. My wife has always been very open in that regard.I just have no tolerance for the ritual of dating. I have no issue having casual sex with friends but time becomes more precious as I get older.... and societal hang ups (as long as they do not hurt my family) mean virtually nothing. I am at a point where I CAN do anything I want, I just don’t want to most the time. Funny how that works.

don grahamleone and da_juice like this.
  10. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Sugar Daddy season is here!!!

Nook and da_juice like this.
  11. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

It’s crazy how accurate the ladder theory is

12. da_juice

da_juice Member

Preach my man. Im only 25 and I cannot stand being around vapid people; but especially women under the age of like 23. And even then most of my female friends are in their 30s or are even older (one of my trivia teammates is older than my parents).

don grahamleone likes this.
  13. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

In my late 20s and for the first time in my life when I get a “what you upto”? Text late at night I value sleep or me time nmore. It just becomes boring and more of the same.
    Also word on chicks <24. It’s always a waste of time, they’re more concerned with their latest insta post and most don’t have life goals.

da_juice and Nook like this.
  14. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I think that you might be doing it wrong.

Have tried hitting on the cutest single BFF of the girl? Girl will need to mark their territory, to your benefit.

da_juice likes this.
  15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Ready to eat

16. Roscoe Arbuckle

Ugh. Had an absolute sweetheart take me out on her dime (although I insisted she didn't) and she even brought over a box of chocolates. And I ended up being a dick and she left in tears. Obviously that wasn't my intent; but I'm wondering if I've gone from being your "friendly neighborhood *******" to just being an *******. Because I don't want to be that. I truly feel bad for hurting that girl's feelings.

17. Nook

Nook Member

LOL It was a reference to Fatty and his girlfriend trying to sucker him into paying her car note.

No Worries likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

You are nearly 50. You have witnessed enough social cues to know when you are being an ******* on a date. You should be able to navigate simple social interactions without causing someone to cry.

rrj_gamz, malakas and da_juice like this.
  19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Perhaps you should have sent her a Dick pic.

20. Roscoe Arbuckle

Not true at all. I posted this on FB and have 36 comments so far; mostly positive.

Look. I date a lot of women. And I can be a jerk. But I don't want to be. This girl wanted a Valentines date & I ruined it. And I really didn't mean to & I feel bad about it.

I tried to apologize & it didn't work. And she was a really sweet girl & I...

I deserve whatever. She deserved better & I failed.