1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Netflix: Don't F**k with Cats

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by NewRoxFan, Dec 27, 2019.

1. ths balla

ths balla Member

I could of missed it but they never explained who gave them the tip that the one making the videos was Luka. That was a huge piece of the puzzle when they were scrambling to put things together

GRENDEL likes this.
  2. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

While the first episode was interesting, the animal defenders never actually played a role in his apprehension. Not for a lack of effort, they at least got a cop to investigate. But once the actual murder happened, there was more than enough for the cops to work with.

It was still a good watch, the whole story is wild, but given the title I was expecting the cat video to somehow play a role in his undoing.

ryan_98 and GRENDEL like this.
  3. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

I wonder when Netflix is gonna do a documentary about the “3 guys, 1 hammer”. I remember back in the day a friend showing me the video an I almost threw up an didn’t believe it.

4. likestohypeguy

Don't f. with two ladies and one Cephalopod (on the internet).

5. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

is that the on in the homeless camp or the biker on the side of the road?

6. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

From what I was reading it was a couple 19 year old serial killers from the Ukraine. They filmed themselves smashing a 40 something year olds, that was recovering from throat cancer, head in with a hammer among other things. Didn’t know anything about it till I saw that post.

7. Buck Turgidson

Don't tell Eli Roth or he'll make a movie about it, if he hasn't already.