1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden frustrated with Fertitta??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by UrbanEnterprise, Feb 6, 2020.

1. malakas

malakas Member

If it was true we wouldn't have to rely on some twitter user named BraBra to learn this. :rolleyes:

The Houston FO isn't how it used to be, news are now leaking.

NotInMyHouse and amaru like this.
  2. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This report.... No.

Are the Rockets playing with fire in not showing the willingness to spend during Harden’s prime and increasing the risk he will ask out of Houston??.... 1000%

It’s the NBA. Superstars will not put up with ownership that won’t spend to put talent alongside them. This also is not LA. It’s not Cleveland but it’s not quite on par with the most desirable markets. Even if Houston is 1B, stars still want 1A and will force a trade to get there if they think the situation they are in isn’t winning them a title.

3. madbomber

madbomber Rox4Life! #FreeJVG

Harden is going to have to force a trade . He makes Tillman money with jersey sales and what not .

4. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

this dude account is bs why post anything from his Twitter

5. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Just waiting till Harden and Russ wants out and Tilman is confused as to why

6. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed. If Tillman won't pay someone will. It wouldn't surprise me if Harden and Westbrook are both gone at the end of this season. Tillman is a crap owner. If there really was a trade in place for Tristan Thompson and Tillman vetoed it due to luxury tax savings then he deserves to be booed at every game he attends. Also tell him to take his crap book and shove it up his own ass.

7. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

No wonder his book is titled “shut up and listen”

because all he does is talk

abaker28 likes this.
  8. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

most superstars would have asked for a trade already. tilman is lucky

9. UrbanEnterprise

then you're blind

10. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

For the first time in Tillman's life as a business leader, he’s never been in a position where one employee has the kind of leverage an NBA superstar has over their team. I think he instinctively thinks the contract secures his loyalty.

James Harden can destroy Tillman’s credibility as an owner at the drop of a hat. Even with just a tweet if he wanted to.

I think he’s about to learn a valuable life lesson here about not being the top dog for once in his life where he can’t passivity bully someone with the leverage of his cash (which I’m sure is the banks money).

11. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

If true, the wording paints a picture that Harden approached Fertitta with a candid conversation. Given he's got 3 years left on his contract, it comes across as he's being honest and upfront with the boss about his concerns. I'm glad our star player isn't a diva and isn't silent about this issue.

Though, if true, it shows just how much Morey's hands are tied behind his back and is just following orders - either no longer in the position to be making suggestions or his suggestions fall on deaf ears. Either way, that sucks.

12. jogo

jogo Member

Bra bra is a proven fraud. He made up a bunch of trade speculation and cited it as things he was hearing from sauces. This Harden talk is all more bs he made up. Please don’t post his crap on here anymore. If you like made up bs then follow Burt Steele.

13. Remlap

Remlap Member

Bill Worrell ALWAYS knows!
    You can hear every broadcast:
    "And James says; 'I can make that too'!" (or whatever) LOL
    "Russ says: "You can't catch me!" etc. . .
    "Eric says: "NOTHING'S out of my range"

14. pass_to_Hakeem

iPad

15. pass_to_Hakeem

Really Really bummed that FerTits owns the Rockets. He doesn’t know how to run a sports franchise anymore than we do