1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shams] Hawks interested in Capela

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Jan 31, 2020.

1. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

give me hunter and reddish straight up for Clint.

2. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

The Kings are also interested

D-rock and Rudyc281 like this.
  3. Tristan_fiore

Tristan_fiore Member

If we do flip Capela to the Hawks there would have to be a 3rd team involved so we can grab someone like Dedmon or Nerlens Noel as well. It would be good to grab the PF’s from Atlanta and maybe Hunter as well.

amaru likes this.
  4. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Clint Capela has not improved his skillset since he entered the league,just improved his stamina and weight gain. Is he worth $88 million. I would rather break down and trade for 3 players, that are better than our bench players.

Running and Alley Oop is his only points. He can Rebound and block shots.

His shooting, post game, hook shots are flawed, disappears against Draymond year after year. No toughness, always gets pushed around defensively. No muscle in defending or blocking out for rebounds in the playoffs.

jcmoon, napalm06 and cerophilik like this.
  5. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

He's also not very strong, and he isn't a great paint defender.

6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Fk Tilman and his $$$

Clint and PJ for Kevin Love.

7. smp

smp Member

I wouldn’t miss his disappearing act. You can’t count on him from game to game. Never know what you are going to get.

8. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Some of clutchfans are losing it with some of these trades :confused:

D-rock and napalm06 like this.
  9. tc0330

tc0330 Member

some of yalls posts lol.. sure lets trade one of the best centers in the league for more backup players. thatll fix everything

give me collins or f*ck off

10. cdxiong

cdxiong Contributing Member

If we can get a good 3-D 6'8/6'9 forward for Capela, we should do it. Then ~5m can get you a serviceable center.

11. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

I just watched Kevin Love get locked up in the post by Jrue Holiday. He couldn’t do anything. Lol at r****ded fans who thinks he moves the needle. Lmaoo

12. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Three way deal him to Sacramento. The Kings then send Bogdanovic to the Lakers. We get back Kuzma, Richaun Holmes, and Bjelica. All parties involved are happy.

13. Greedydex

Greedydex Member

Collins is terrible on Defense but let’s trade Clint. Lmaooooo

hakeem94 likes this.
  14. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

dunt think lal would let kuzma joining a WC rivalry team, like rox…they know we are lack of a piece like kuzma

BamBam likes this.
  15. awc713

awc713 Member

I’m not the biggest Kuzma fan, but that is an interesting trade for all parties. If HOU got a 1st, sign me up.

Perhaps not, but LAL has reportedly been after Bogdanovic (who’s arguably a better fit than Kuzma himself).

Rudyc281 likes this.
  16. Gorilladunks

Gorilladunks Member

um no hes not

hes a positive 1.56 DRPM on the season. Doing that on a terrible defensive team is pretty impressive since his team cant play defense.

ball4life66, hakeem94 and tycoonchip like this.
  17. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

We should let CC go, tho he is a good rebounder and fond of setting screen for harden ( running for alleyoops). However, i suppose we could trade him for 2-3 pieces that make our offense scheme changeable and even enforcing our depth in bench.

Previous 2 season, 2018-2019 the 6th game and 2017-2018 the 7th game, he looked like a bust while locking down by warriors(actually any elite team could make use of this typical weakness of us)…his limitations in skill sets speak aloud.

Bjelica
    Christian Wood
    -------
    Jonah Bolden
    Markieff Morris

--------
    AG

-------
    Robert Convington

p.s. He could help out any a lottery team, they would have hold their breath to take him

#177 DeBeards, Jan 31, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  18. bj3175

bj3175 Member

I like CC but the guy has no interior game and certainly no exterior. He is a superior rebounder but I think we should trade him to the kings for Dedmond and then pick up Jeff Green for the Veteran Minimum. This will give us adequate rebounding, defense and shooting from all areas of the court. We cant play small ball for 48 minutes. The reason we do is non of our bigs other than H stein can hit a perimeter jumper

DeBeards likes this.
  19. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Truth

His offense comes from all the attention Harden gets and now Westbrook. But we seen it time after time. Capela gets lost when Harden isn’t having a good game. Sometimes even on rebounds. And against taller guys or more skill bigs he usually tends to underperform too.

20. foggy94

foggy94 Member

How do I delete somebody else’s post

hakeem94 and Vivi like this.