1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jan 26, 2020.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think she was mentally ill, and not normal like 'most'.

Aren't those victims even more susceptible to attacks of this sort?

You cannot compare her to any other 'normal' girls.

At least it is impossible to rationalize anything.

Nook and RustyHarden like this.
  2. bmelo

bmelo Member

I mean she went twice to basketbal superstars room at night, they kissed, probably of booze... what the hell did she expect. Kobe did his wrongs but that girl dumb af too.

RustyHarden likes this.
  3. malakas

malakas Member

says who? Are you an expert?

The way everyone immediately reacts to trauma is different.

Many many people in the immediate aftermath are in shock and haven't realised what has happened to them.

They carry on living like nothing happens until it sets in.

They try to rationalise it and talk it away. Discuss it with friends who they trust to try to process it.

Show me one study that says that rape victims are impossible to have intercourse after being raped.

So yes. I say and?

#1063 malakas, Jan 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    DeBeards likes this.
  4. malakas

malakas Member

if you kiss and have a drink with someone in their room, you deserve to be raped?
    Let me remind you that she also repeatedly told him to stop and he ignored her pleas.
    He was chocking her and penetrated her until she bled all over his shirt.

What world do we live in?

Maybe women should also stop wearing mini skirts, or go out at night because they will have it coming.

Nook, Ziggy and daywalker02 like this.
  5. Mr. Space City

Anywhoo, if you believe in NBA conspiracy theories, there's no way anybody wins the NBA championship this year but the Lakers right?

I mean the decline in ratings is well publicized, so LeBron winning a title for Kobe would be the ultimate storylines for casuals.

Sajan, B-Bob, hieuytran and 4 others like this.
  6. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I hope not. That would be lame. But who knows man, it would be good NBA theater.

Mr. Space City likes this.
  7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

FOR ****'S SAKE "Nook",and "Malakas" could y'all just start another thread and title it "Kobe and the rape case" so y'all can have it out and argue your points with the others on there and save this thread for those that actually want to remember him, talk about his life and career as well as the investigation into what happened on Sunday? Please?

Sajan, jelanit, TMac'n and 28 others like this.
  8. bmelo

bmelo Member

I didn't say she deserved it so don't put those words in my mouth. I just said it was to be expected that he probably felt like she wanted the d. maybe she had a period and thats why this blood, but he wanted to do it anyway? you dont know the story and it is not black and white(that sounds bad) but that story has a lot of gray areas for me. There is no other reason for woman to go at night to grown mans bedroom when he is preparing to sleep but to have sex

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  9. KingLeoric

KingLeoric Member

Nooooo. A better story line would be LeBron the only Laker superstar that can't get a chip, Dwight fails again in LA. Lakers can't ever win again without Kobe. This would be much more fun and memeable.

VanityHalfBlack and JumpMan like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I do not think you can call her a full grown woman, she was 20 or younger at the time and KB was 23 ish himself.

Just some young bloods that fooled around, and they made grave mistakes in the eye of the law.

RustyHarden and bmelo like this.
  11. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Yeah, that's the one that got me. I know people that suffer from depression like Jerry West, and when he said "I don't think I'll ever get over this", I cracked.

RustyHarden, Invisible Fan and B-Bob like this.
  12. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Til this day, I still get chills logging into DISH or GARM and seeing the title of this post. I pray for those families and for all who travel daily - even walking around, we never know when it might be that time. Love all.

13. Lovemachine2000

This 100 times over. I am glad I already blocked those self-righteous clowns prior to this thread.

Sajan, jelanit and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

About 10 pages after Nook said he was done with this thread...

15. gotsis

gotsis Member

If they do that, they can't feel superior to the rest of people of the thread...

Sajan likes this.
  16. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Feeling superior to people on the internet. The only kind of superior they can achieve in life.

Sajan and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

No, they tested and she was not on her period at the time of the rape.

The blood came from rips around her vagina and anal region.

Also she worked at the hotel, that is why she was there. She was on duty when this all happened.

Also I am not sure how you can claim she doesn't know the story when you don't know the basic facts of it.

malakas likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Again, it has already been posted on it.

It came from a former online comedy troupe.

malakas likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

#1 She had semen on her underwear from her boyfriend whom she had been dating for over 6 months. Bryant claimed he never had sex with the victim until the police said they had DNA proof. There is nothing odd about a 19 year old girl having sex with her boyfriend.

So the entire underwear part of the story is really a non starter. However the defense had to have some sort of defense so they made a huge deal out of someone elses semen being present in her underwear.

#2 The person that claimed that the victim had a celebrity addiction? She wasn't a friend of the victim. They had no other relationship other than they went to the same high school together for one year. That same person also was paid for her story by a news outlet.

#1 It wasn't a "few hours later". The underwear she had on, she had worn for 2+ days.

#2 Yeah lets over look the bruising to her chin and to her neck. Let's over look the bleeding and blood splatters from him shirt that came from her in a squirt pattern. Let's overlook that after this all happened, she told a co-worker "I was just raped".

#3 Let's overlook the story of Bryant that changed numerous times with investigators.

#4 let's over look the ER doctor and head nurse who both said that the tearing and location of the tearing and bleeding is NOT consistent with consensual sex and IS consistent with rape.

#5 Let's over look the fact that he paid the statutory maximum to settle the civil case for 2.5 million.

You don't want to believe it. The overwhelming evidence is irrelevant. You are so concerned with believing it isn't true that you post fake crap video's of a woman that doesn't look like the victim and were produced by a comedy troupe as if it is evidence.

The level of disrespect and disregard for someone that was raped is incredible.

20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

So you are absolutely sure he raped her no other possibility? This is why I don’t talk in absolutes (on either side)when I don’t know.