1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mike Pompeo is a big fat idiot, volume XXI

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jan 25, 2020.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

We are beyond this. We are past impeachment. We are at trial.

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And? How is that relevant? How does that logically entail that a news reporter shouldn't ask the Secretary of State on his thoughts about one of his own ambassadors being spied on and harrased by the very adminstrative he works for?

da_juice likes this.
  3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Since a trial is happening there is a legal argument he shouldn't be answeringthose questions

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Position does matter since he can control if she or her colleagues ever gets another interview with him or his staff

FranchiseBlade and da_juice like this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Her jpb is not his responsibility

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There is no legal argument here. An impeachment trial isn't a criminal court trial. Stop comparing apples to oranges. And when has an active trial prevented the media from asking questions to relevant parties? How many movies have you seen where defendants are walking out of the court house with thousands of reporters asking questions pertaining to the case?

And why resort to demeaning her intelligence by finding a blank map and asking if she can find Ukraine on a map?

Stop moving goal posts. Your first claim was that the reporter he was being divisive by asking a relevant question.

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro she is gone. He didn't defend her. We all know.

We already know the answer. All he can say is i didn't defend her. It was a blindside to point out hypocrisy

#167 pgabriel, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  8. bobrek

You missed the point which isn't surprising considering you started commenting on this thread without ever reading the article and interview transcripts that were linked.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What was your point. My point about him not bullying has nothing to do with the transcripts of the interview. Don't reach to be a jerk.

My initial comments were not about the article. A point you forgot even though you wanted to argue education
    Remember? Old man?

#169 pgabriel, Jan 26, 2020
  10. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

So the interviewer shouldn't point out when Pompeo says he defends all of his subordinates in a public interview and lies about it, he shouldn't be called out on it? The interviewer should just smile, shut the **** up and lap up the lie like it's truth?

da_juice and DaDakota like this.
  11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

We all know didn't defend her. The question was meant to make him uncomfortable so she got an uncomfortable reaction

12. London'sBurning

Perhaps Pompeo shouldn't make public statements that claim he sticks up for all of his subordinates when that is not true. It's an attempt to use the interview as an opportunity to rewrite what actually happened.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Yea, we all make embarrassing mistakes. Not a big deal, and it's a good thing to own up to it.

It's a bad habit :). Now, here is the perspective from NPR (with a full story of what all went down). BTW, this is an example of standing up for the good people that work for you (and it's a good character when you do this even if someone higher up from you doesn't agree with you). Personally, I think anyone that has gone through military school should really understand that concept.

14. London'sBurning

/thread

15. bobrek

Ooohhhh...playing the 'old man' card again...

Your very first comment was about her education at Cambridge and your second was about missing the European studies part. Both of those were in the link. Had your read and paid attention you come have avoided your initial confusion. Later you posted how we didn't know the questions that were asked. Again, the link to the transcript, both written and audio were linked.

16. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Haha your racism is fascinating good stuff. Props you are one of the few entertainers here cheers

17. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

In my just previous response to you old man i admitted not reading the transcript as it has nothing to do with my initial response

Edit: @bobrek her education isn't in the article. Her specialty is

#177 pgabriel, Jan 26, 2020
  18. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Two posts about me

Second thread in a week and still not the only posts of yours only about me

19. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Lol sounds like you are obsessed. I genuinely feel sorry for you you are so obsessed with black and white. Its absolutely pitiful.

Take it as a compliment you are the best troll here. You trigger people yet its so obvious.

The trolls here before were better so you are like the tallest midget. Thanks for responding again you f*ucking clown

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

@bobrek

I went to tha ******* calling you old cause after i thank you for pointing out the transcripts you berate me for not having read them