1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Mike Pompeo is a big fat idiot, volume XXI

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jan 25, 2020.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

You mean to tell me a news reporter did their job?

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Saying Pompeo got mad at her questions is her job? Is she there to report news. Whats news about their argument about interview questions?

3. London'sBurning

Her job is to report the news. She tried asking questions for an interview and instead got berated for it. She reported what happened for doing her job. Her job is also to report what happened that prevented her from doing her job. I'd say she did good. Except you. You're basically for people acting like dickheads and get upset at the people that report their d******d behavior.

If the news is that Pompeo refused to answer questions about Ukraine and instead threw a temper tantrum aimed at humiliating the reporter, then yes that's the news to report.

If Pompeo acted like a professional and answered her interview questions in a professional manner, do you know what would have been reported instead? Pompeo answering the interview questions. Again you're butthurt at a news reporter for reporting the ****ing news.

dmoneybangbang and B-Bob like this.
  4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I'll go back to what I think my initial post in this thread was....one doesn't have to have a Cambridge education in European studies to know that Bangladesh is in Asia and the Ukraine is in Europe. So...your point of not knowing more of her education level is moot.

And by the way....regardless of what you say, Mexico is south of Texas, not north. (see what I did there?)

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro what about having a degree makes people knowing where Bangladesh is? I guaranteed plenty college educated people couldn't point it or Ukraine on a map

What about an accounting/engineering degree makes people know where those countries are. You don't even study geography fpr the S.A.T.

Pretty arrogant about you being right
    Good lord
    Ill go back and say what i said. Whatever

#105 pgabriel, Jan 26, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2020
  6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

If a salesman didn't make a sale, is it the prospective buyer's fault

The administration is responsible for transparency but not to partcular reporters. Her job is not his responsibility. Where is that in SoS job duties?

7. London'sBurning

A news reporters job is to report the news. If you're assigned an interview and the person you're interviewing throws a temper tantrum, you don't just go to your boss and say, "I got nothing to report." Your boss would ask you why you couldn't get an interview conducted with the SoS. Then you'd explain, the SoS threw a temper tantrum and you know what your boss would tell you to do? Report the temper tantrum. You are butthurt over a news reporter reporting what happened during an interview.

Again if Pompeo didn't act like a d******d, it wouldn't be reported that he was acting like a d******d. You're upset at the messenger instead of the person acting like a d******d.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Im not upset, i dont care that he didn't want to answer questions about Ukraine

What else do we need to know. You think he's going to all of sudden throw Trump under the bus?

9. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

bro listen facts tell the real story ✓

10. London'sBurning

Again if Pompeo acted professionally during the interview, it wouldn't be reported that he acted like a d******d. Any person masterful at the art of diplomacy could have wriggled their way out of answering Ukraine related questions without implicating the sitting President and done so without coming across like a d******d.

Also the fact that you think it's the SoS job to cover up the scandals of a U.S. President is telling. Again speaks volumes about you. You care less about the truth and more about whether shitty behavior from SoS is bullying or not. And if it isn't bullying, then what's the big deal? Why report it?

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

We don't even know what the questions are. What else could they be

Protecting a scandal? You do know he's already been impeached. We're beyond the getting facts phase

Says a lot about you you don't know this. Says a lot about you how personal you have made this while criticizing dickheadedness

12. bobrek

If you are talking about the questions during the interview, we (at least those of us who read stories and transcripts) know exactly what the questions were.

B-Bob likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Your English as Second Language Course is failing you. Try and find courses somewhere else. Before she went public she couldn't have claimed bullying. Bullying wasn't her words it was my accurate description. Yes, asking a reporter who is a professional with a scholarly background in the region to point out the nation she asked about in an effort to humiliate, belittle, and demean is absolutely bullying.
    Being argumentative/defensive/yelling isnt bullying. Its a tantrum. I could see if he said i better not see anything about this in the news or even i won't give you another interview.
    He told her to come in and not to bring her recorder. He then bullied her.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Thanks

So he did answer questions and she wanted to argue about Yovanovitch and her opinion about him not backing her

@London'sBurning

Are these questions about Yovanovitch important for us

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where does she claim she was bullied?

Do not care about your projection

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You seriously don't know or understand what you are talking about. She didn't argue or want to argue. She asked questions like a reporter should.

pgabriel likes this.
  17. bobrek

So, someone can only be bullied if they state they have been bullied?

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

She claimed it without using the word 'bullying' when she perfectly described bullying when talking about what happened and witnessing Pompeo's actions and releases on official state letterhead.

It's not about projection, it's about understanding bullying. If you don't understand what bullying is that's on you.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

She described a tantrum

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bullying is serious. So yes it should be specified from the supposed victim. She doesn't use term bullying or anything equivalent because it wasn't her point

Her point is i asked questions, he got mad didn't want to answe. Then she gives a a description of why she says he got upset