1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Mike Pompeo is a big fat idiot, volume XXI

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jan 25, 2020.

1. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

So what's your stance then? Because to you, it's not bullying, his shitty behavior is okay? You can be the Secretary of State and be a **** head to people doing their job, as long as that shitty behavior doesn't enter the realm of bullying, it's all good? That's your take? Three pages of stupid posts by you to say that? That's it?

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think he's saying that if an adminstration does enough shitty behavior, then the individual cases of shitty behavior should not be reported because it isn't "worthy news".

So essentially he's saying that administrations SHOULD be as shitty as often so that the @pgabriel 's of the world believe that reporting those incidents is "petty" on the part of the news organization and not the administration itself.

According to him, it's good pr for an adminstration to be shitty as often as possible. Less merited bad press.

London'sBurning likes this.
  3. London'sBurning

I hope his boss frequently berates him publicly in front of his co-workers and calls him to his office in private with paper thin walls where he gets yelled at and berated loudly to the point where co-workers can hear him getting chewed out for doing his job. His boss could call him all sorts of awful things and it'd be all good, because that boss's shitty behavior isn't bullying guys. It's allowed in the workforce right @pgabriel ?

fchowd0311 likes this.
  4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I was ready to let this go when i saw i was wrong about the education. I understand my obsessive arguing can make people think i dont get embarrassed but that was embarrassing missing the part of that post about what she studied. I lazily read skipping through posts. It's a bad habit

But people started challenging me on the education posts so here we are

5. London'sBurning

So do you still hold the stance that shitty behavior is okay to use against someone doing their job because it isn't bullying? Are you pro-shitty behavior from people of authority as long as it isn't bullying?

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

This isn't news worthy. Pompe got mad at my questions and threw a tirade. Thats what she should tell her boss about not getting what she wanted in the interview

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

No shitty behavior isn't okay. Its shitty. Itsl happens everyday and a bunch of people would be unemployed and our world would stop if it was an immediate firing offense

8. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Maybe Melania would be willing to clarify whether this is bullying.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where did i say its okay to be shitty

Stop speaking for me

10. London'sBurning

It is a fire-able offense @pgabriel . I've never been berated by a boss for doing my job. I've never been berated by a co-worker for doing my job. I've never asked a job related question to my boss and gotten my ass chewed out for it. My bosses would do performance reviews and judge my work based on metrics and their own observations. They were professional and courteous. I wouldn't ever allow myself to work in a hostile environment where it's A-OK for my superiors to **** on me for doing my job. It's telling that you think this is just normal though. Speaks volumes over what your day to day life must be like if shitty behavior is normal to you.

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Where was she berated publicly.

Where did she claim to be berated.

Pompeo isn't her boss

Talk about derailing

You're making up **** to win a pgabriel argument after b****ass incorrectly publicly insulting me

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

POMPEO IS NOT HER BOSS

13. London'sBurning

No, but her boss told her to interview Pompeo. She's a news reporter whose job is to ask questions and he refused. Instead he berated her, and prevented her from reporting news based on questions she had for him. He refuses that so she reports what transpired instead of the interview questions. She was just doing her job which upsets you over Pompeo being a d******d. In fact you defend Pompeo and blame the reporter for being a reporter.

Just a thought. Maybe Pompeo could have answered the question candidly about Ukraine, allowed the reporter to do her assigned job by her boss and act professionally throughout the interview. This too, would have prevented any news reports of Pompeo being a d******d.

14. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This and Sen. McSally calling a reporter a "Liberal Hack" is yet another example of the corrosive effect of Trumpism. Politicians have often had a very negative relationship with reporters. Bill Clinton and Obama both criticized Fox News publicly but now petty name calling and childish taunts are now not only accepted but expected. That McSally fundraised off of her insult to a reporter asking a legitimate question shows how low we've gotten. At a time when people criticize others for being "too thin skinned" and too looking to outrage many of those same people are celebrating the very thin skin and outrage that Trump wallows in.

RayRay10 and Nook like this.
  15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Just be a man and admit you're wrong. At least i did that

Her job isnt Pompeo's job duty as SoS.
    Since you're making up stupid **** ill keep making stupiid ass basic responses

AGAIN WHERE IS HER CLAIM OF BULLYING OR BERATING?

16. Buck Turgidson

*slow clap*

Nook, jiggyfly and pgabriel like this.
  17. London'sBurning

Her job is to report news based on interviews she's assigned. She reported what happened with her interview with Pompeo as it happened and you're mad at her for doing her job. You say Pompeo acting like a d******d during an interview isn't news worthy. Maybe don't like a d******d during an interview and it won't be reported that you're acting like a d******d.

18. London'sBurning

I'm not wrong.

19. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro i dont care she went public. But she did and responded. That waa the point about going public

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Pompeo is her boss?