1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Harden is not uncoachable - Harden is uncoached

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Jan 20, 2020.

1. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

maybe spend too much time on his new gf unable concentrate to shoot

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I thought they lost because they had some of the worst 3 pt shooting nights ever on a **** ton of wide open shots?

Do people remember the Jazz series last season? I was like "holy **** we are lucky that a proffesional NBA team is clanking so many wide open threes".

The Jazz defense worked well. The Rockets offense sucked ass during the Jazz series. Jazz offense just sucked even more.

3. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

He hasn't given up. He's a professional and he has an ego like everyone else, and cares about his, and the team's, win-loss record. To say he's not up to the job is one thing, but to say he has given up is just silly. And how do we know Harden hasn't ignored a coach? How do you "see" someone ignoring someone? I don't know if he's uncoachable or uncoached. All we have is the eye test -- how he plays and the results.

4. Fantasma Negro

Dude is uncoachable, unteachable and just dumb. How do you go 9 for 51 from three and not limit yourself on a per game basis? That's embarrassing, he's just chucking and hoping for the best, sometimes it goes in more times than not it doesn't. He needs to be limited to about 10-12 three point attempts a game, basically two to three a quarter and move the ball and actually run an offense for the other possessions. But that'll never happen. This team is a mess

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Like I said
    No one hates their own players
    Like Rockets fans

People want another TWac

Rocket River

Blurr#7 and J Sizzle like this.
  6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

But it's ok to hate twac?

PDJACK7 likes this.
  7. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

You . . .you . . not "us"

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You can't get away from Harden.

Negative news - it's Harden.
    Mediocrity, it's Harden.

Positive streak - oh, Harden.

Big ass girlie news - you know who.

J Sizzle likes this.
  9. HP3

HP3 Member

LOL yea and they lost two games trying to do that. Thats a big deal.

Yea I remember, yea it worked. But like i said, they were a top 2 defense. And I like ive said many times they would do that to any offense. We posted a better offensive rating against them than the Raptors did agains the Bucks/Sixers and Vice Versa. LOL hell even Portland posted a lower offensive rating against GS.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  10. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Mike knows he’s not getting coming back so he doesn’t care

11. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

Not true. You can love your kids and still let them know when they aren't doing right? Does that mean you don't care, or you hate them? We can be honest of what we see, can we?

I am a Rockets fan since '81. I root for the Houston Rockets, not players. It doesn't matter who is on the team, I want them to succeed cause that usually means my "team" will succeed. When I see something that is not right, I will call a spade a spade.

This style of play (whether it's Harden, Mike, or Morey) is unwatchable. Sure we will win 50+ games each year playing this way, but we all know this will not win in the playoffs. Harden is probably the best scorer ever, but what else does he bring to the table. He's not a leader. And I'm still waiting for him to take his game to another level in the playoffs, the whole playoffs, not just a series. Every other superstar has elevated their game in the playoffs. Not talking about "Stars", I'm talking "superstars" (MJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq, Dream, Kobe, Lebron, Wade etc..). I'll be rooting for him and still calling him out on b.s.

daywalker02 and Asian Sensation like this.
  12. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

People are stupid on here...has a stretch of bad games...and they quickly forget the last 5 seasons of being the MVP. And the superb start to this season... TRADING HIM IS DEF NOT THE ANSWER.

But I will say this...the guys is fuc*ing clueless...I believe that he isn't as coachable as you would want a leader to be, and that might be because of his ego. But also he is a complete idiot when it comes to situational basketball. There is so much more he can do instead of jacking up threes that arent falling to help this team in situations that need change. Dude is a clueless.

All love..we have enough to win...especially if we make a trade or 2...also it would be soooo nice to have Gerald Green back...he is a sniper.

FIRE MDA....now that is a completely different story....How do you run your players into the ground and not play promising young players stuck to the end of the bench.... GOD he is r****ded.

Rocket River and Corpusfan like this.
  13. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

Remember that’s what got Kelvin McHale fired. He would bench James Harden when he went into lala land

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

So it was not his lack of coaching ability?
    You thought McHale was a good to Great coach?

Rocket River

15. N2bnfunn

N2bnfunn Member

Duh I never said that, I said Harden through out the game would go into I don’t care mode and Kelvin used to bench him when he did