1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Neetflix: Killer Inside The mind of Aaron Hernandez

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Jan 15, 2020.

1. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

It reminded me of a Damon Lindelof show/movie. Interesting because of all the questions and mysteries it raises, but in the end cannot possibly satisfy answering those mysteries.

I personally feel like there’s going to be much better docs on AH in the near future. We don’t even know what is going to happen with the money the Pats legally now owe his family because of his death while the case was being appealed.

I feel like we need some serious investigative journalism about the Pats and Kraft. You just get the sense they are holding back information they know and we all know Kraft has some friends in high places that watch his back. Don’t even get me started on Urban Meyer.

Anyways... fascinating story that still needs a lot of unfolding imo.

BabyClutch likes this.
  2. VanityHalfBlack

Can't stress this enough, Father Figure is so important in a Young man's life. Still no excuse to be a piece of **** murdering maniac. If I'm not mistaken this dude allegedly killed 4 people? And tried to murder his drug dealer? The black dude with the crossed eyed? And he was a homosexual.

3. VanityHalfBlack

Hell yeah! 100% This doc was better than most movies I've seen in a theater. It's pretty dark, watch it at night.

4. VanityHalfBlack

This dude left a blunt at the scene of the crime, lmao. Dude didn't even smoked it all, you idiot!

5. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

Was crazy when they showed the security video of him and the other 2 associates (Wallace and Ortiz) hanging in the house playing with his baby, totally unfased by what went on the night before. Coldblooded

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I forgot about...

...the dude he shot in the face.

Cops: Why won't you tell us who shot you?

Dudebro: I want revenge.

... ... ...

Cold AF

TMac'n likes this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

wrd and when he called AH from the hospital bed. imagine how chilling that phone call had to be. the entire time AH is thinking dude is dead

"who's this?" :eek:

FranchiseBlade and KingCheetah like this.
  8. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

A couple of takeaways:

-Regardless of CTE, being closeted gay, having his Dad die when he was 16, he was obviously a sociopath with very little if any empathy.
    -He may have been bi-polar. The footage of him being cool at the club with Odin and then just seeing something across the room and snapping...really weird.
    -I'm wondering if the weed (and whatever stuff he was smoking) contributed to his extreme paranoia.
    -His cousin (the one with cancer) was stone cold and not going to rat her family out. Either she had that much love/respect for him or she feared what he may do if she did.
    -None of the people involved were very intelligent. Sloppy crime scene, having the video footage from your own home provide a mountain of evidence, leaving the car from a crime 2 years earlier in your garage without disposing of it...low IQs all around.
    -I'd say there is a 10% chance he killed other people, but they could never tie it to him. He was just too randomly violent.

9. body slam

body slam Member

but the Massachusetts Supreme Court ruled the abatement law was out dated and reinstated his conviction of first-degree murder. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

10. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

"the law is old so we're throwing it out"

not surprising coming from Massachusetts

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

B-Bob and VanityHalfBlack like this.
  12. HTM

HTM Member

I can't imagine a court is going to hold that the Pats are going to have to pay Aaron Hernandez's estate the remainder of his contract. Firstly, I would think only so much of the contract is guaranteed and secondly, I would think, even if the conviction was overturned he would have done something to void the contract anyway with regards to all his problems. The Pats can/will higher the best lawyers in the country. I think Hernarndez's estate has little to no chance of ever recovering any money from the Pats. AH probably didn't think through his suicide plot very well.

Even if somehow his estate gets a large sum of money from the Pats, that estate is going to be sued by the families of his murder victims (3 people) and he probably has other creditors.

I wouldn't think there wouldn't be much chance any real money ever got to his daughter or fiance.

Edit: Only $15.95 million guaranteed in that Hernandez deal.

#32 HTM, Jan 21, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2020