1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

More bandwagon fans, dubs or fakes

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Section123row16seat1, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Section123row16seat1

That was truly embarrassing tonight seeing the fakers fans out shout the mvp chant and everything else.

Who has more bandwagon fans between these two hated franchises

for me I feel like it’s Lakers given how bad they’ve been for so long

daywalker02 and clutchdabear like this.
  2. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Fakers definetly

clutchdabear likes this.
  3. rockets13champs

When the rockets played the dubs Toyota center never had more than 5% dubs fan except for maybe game 5 in 2015.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

i lost count on how many friends i have who are htine natives but are lakers fans. dunno if they are kobe stans or lakers first, can't tell the difference. i doubt there are many rox fans that are natives of other cities

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

GS fans would never flood TC the way I witnessed Lakers fans do this game

u damn sure would never hear loud MVP chants for any GS player

it was a bandwagon invasion tonight...Laker fans were flexing the entire 2nd half

6. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

That was embarrassing and sad. Glad we showed some fight when Harden went to the line. We almost got demolished in the "MVP" chants arena.

CHI likes this.
  7. rocketseagles07

Bandwagon? Definitely the warriors.

One thing I’ll say being a military brat who’s in the military now(I’ve lived everywhere)... as annoying as laker fans are not only are they EVERYWHERE they’re loyal.

They did weirdly turn into closet warrior fans during their run but that was because they hate Lebron so much(Kobe comparisons) they rooted for anybody who could beat him

thedude077 likes this.
  8. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

9. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Fakers. I swear they just come out of the woodworks whenever their team becomes "good".

I hope Lakers post-season end in spectacular failure, I don't know if I can suffer the next season seeing all these Faker fans proclaiming they're the best.

Faker bandwagons are the worst, I'm literally surrounded by them all the time up here in Canada and you barely saw any of these douches during those tanking years. All the sudden they just appeared out of nowhere after they traded for AD.

Faker fans will always roast fans of other teams about how terrible they are and how Lakers dynasty about to begin, 3-peats incoming.

clutchdabear likes this.
  10. thedude077

thedude077 Member

At least the Lakers have been building great franchises for decades, and have been winning championships with great players for 30+ years. While the Warriors have only been successful with one dynasty team. The bandwagon fanbase on the Warriors is WAY much worse and annoying.

11. rocketseagles07

Exactly. The warriors had a loyal LOCAL fan base but they didn’t have fans everywhere until steph.

The lakers been the most popular franchise in the league since MJ retired

thedude077 likes this.
  12. J.R.

J.R. Member

Lakers fans were Warriors fans are Lakers fans again.

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

You forgot the bronsexuals. The Lakers had a lot of lean years.

Section123row16seat1 likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Faking the org...