1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans Off-season 2020

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 13, 2020.

1. ktex

ktex Member

I wrote an acutal letter once complaining and got a phone call from Jamey Rootes, might be your best bet.

2. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

We need to get organized and strategically hit them with a barrage of angry yet polite and courteous Texans Fans online and in the real world.

solid likes this.
  3. 1234567

1234567 Member

The team sucks with no top picks to help and no GM.

They need to start fresh. New coach.

I am transplant from Bay Area and was there for 4 SB with Montana and Rice and then Steve Young. Now they are back.

At least I still have something to look at...

These Texans...

And the Astros, worst. Got caught cheating. Sure they all do it but don't get caught!

That article with Mike Fliers spilling the beans. He hated the Astros for some reason. ASK THE FIRED GM WHY.

4. solid

solid Contributing Member

I would contribute to the purchase of a full page ad in the Houston Chronicle.

tmoney1101, Blatz, Red.Glare and 3 others like this.
  5. Fantasma Negro

I'm in on a well worded full page ad. A letter to Cal and Janice expressing our disappointment and rage signed by clutchfans members? Somebody get Kelly on the phone

Blatz and cmoak1982 like this.
  6. solid

I am currently recovering from open heart surgery, so I am very limited, but I would participate in an effort to communicate with the McNairs. Believe it or not, they may think the fans are just tickled pink. If we could get their address, or emails, or something. I don't know how much a full page Chronicle ad would cost. Again I will contribute if someone takes the initiative on this.

Nook, King1, LabMouse and 4 others like this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Holy crap, get well man, don't worry about the flipping Texans.

Nook, NotInMyHouse, King1 and 7 others like this.
  8. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

This 1000% your strong you will get through this my dad had open heart surgery it was a quadruple bypass that was years ago he’s doing well.

At the end of the day yeah we do love our Texans but man our lives and families are a million times more important.

solid and Blatz like this.
  9. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

BOB still not fired? Meh, not gonna make time to watch games next season.

lw17 and LabMouse like this.
  10. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

Still going to watch the games, but do not pay too much attention to the loser. Healthy is more important for everyone, just follow the winners in the sports, then make you to be happy and healthy.

11. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Are you kidding!?!? Just rest up and get well!

Rudyc281 and solid like this.
  12. solid

You are all right. Sports is not important compared to what I am facing. I am three weeks out and rehabbing three days a week. Making progress. I went to emergency room literally minutes before I could have had a major heart attack. Massive damage was averted. Thank you Jesus.

Nook, NotInMyHouse, Rudyc281 and 2 others like this.
  13. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Remember last year when they let go of Jackson and Mathieu and many said what’s the big deal the secondary was terrible with them?

The secondary got even worse.

Likely going to lose the best (healthy) player on a bad DL as well in Reader. Do we really think that’s going to improve the bottom 5 run defense?

Nook likes this.
  14. Damion Laverne

O'Brien is an ugly jabroni and should be canned.

We need an entirely new D-Line next year. I'm not sure how the secondary can be improved in terms of FA without spending a ton of money.

lw17 likes this.
  15. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Texans need team speed on defense. I am so sick of our LB's getting matched up on TE/RB and watching them get burned.

Rudyc281 and conquistador#11 like this.
  16. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

In some way, O'Brien went "all in" this year . . . . on a team that wasn't close to championship caliber and nobody should've been all in on.

Nook likes this.
  17. ktex

ktex Member

Pretty outrageous after a historic loss like that to let a week go by and not a word from the owner. Nothing is ever going to change with this team. ****ing pathetic.

18. sanedolt

sanedolt Member

in some way, texans could be in the superbowl on Monday, if BOB had stomach flu or something last sunday.

19. lw17

lw17 Member

Once the Double Chinned Dullard says he needs to coach better all is forgiven from Cal..........

Rudyc281 likes this.
  20. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The Texans need to be talking to some of the coaches that were recently released from other teams. We still need an OC and another DC since they're not going to get a new HC.

red5rocket, lw17 and Rudyc281 like this.