1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Blazers @ Rockets 1/15/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

My god...

We are loaded with scrubs off the streets lol.

Vet min rejects, draft pick rejects, players on last legs rejects....

...all led by a lame duck coach.

2. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

When was the last game Tucker scored a bucket?

It was against the Thunder in which he put up 3 points.
    He has scored 11 points in 2020.

3. aliadiere25

aliadiere25 Member

To be honest, this is what happens when Harden doesn't have the ball the majority of the time. Yeah, even if he's bricking and whatnot, he's still by far our best chance of winning a game.

Tucker yet again with a no scoring game. He's now 3/25 in his last 10 games from the 3pt. How does a player miss like that when you're having wide open shots in the corner?

Gordon is totally hit or miss for me. Yeah, he can have some high scoring games, but he can definitely have a lot of bad shooting games. This is by far his worst shooting season for us.

House just needs to go. He literally doesn't give a crap anymore. Send him packing to the G-League for all I care.

Rivers has literally gave us 2 months of consistent form in the last 14 months. Absolutely useless.

Players that needs to go in the summer are Tucker, Gordon, House, Rivers and McLemore. We could easily trade Capela, because even though he's been good for the most part this season, he's very limited, and I feel any decent 7ft strong center with a bit of defense could do the job he's doing, especially with Harden and Westbrook in your team.

Wouldn't surprise me if Harden wishes to go in the summer. There's no future with this team. Our roster isn't capable of winning a championship. Not to mention, we don't have a good coach. He's never had the supporting cast since he's been here.... and he's never going to get it with that owner in charge.

Rocket River likes this.
  4. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

3 names that should not be on a nba roster. If only someone payed up for some reasonable talent

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am afraid so . . if this continues

Rocket River

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. Pringles09

Pringles09 Member

Morey and mike will both be let go book it

7. Little Bit

Little Bit Member

The Rockets are one of the oldest teams in the league. As long as MDA continues using a tight 7 man rotation they will continue to look lethargic and play with minimal energy.

daywalker02 and amaru like this.
  8. latebloomer19

latebloomer19 Member

I can honestly tell myself that I am ready to rebuild and look forward on having fresh talent rather than expecting a lot from this team. You cant blame all the whining and rant in here. We are bulit to contend, but somehow deep inside you know we just arent.

9. amaru

amaru Member

I'd be surprised if Harden requested a trade but only because Westbrook is here.

10. lionaire

lionaire Member

Rivers cold, Gordon cold. PJ scared to shoot. House useless. Capela missing bunnies. But despite all that, none of the guys you mentioned will probably play. Gotta keep the rotation short and tight!

Rocket River likes this.
  11. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Lolol. Great post.

12. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

Another torture for everyone who loves basketball. Another shame from a team without heart. MDA's work is truly pathetic. Win or lose this can not continue a second more.

13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Some of y'all call me too negative. Say I think the sky is falling.

I just call it like I see it. The team is a poorly constructed roster with a terrible head coach. They have talent, so they win some games, but they are far from contender status like they expected.

I knew they wouldn't be on that level, but I have to say...I expected better than this.

My interest level in the team may have taken a hit tonight. I will pull for them every single game, but they really look like they have quit on their coach. Until a change is made, I see no reason why things will magically switch.

BigShasta and amaru like this.
  14. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

when the defense double him he gives up the ball and just stand in one area. that's it. he doesn't move at all.

15. amaru

amaru Member

I think I have just about reached my limit with the Rockets lack of playable personnel and MDA's lack of a legitimate offensive system. This is pathetic.

MrSabotage, jerryclark and BigShasta like this.
  16. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Lost a lot of respect for House. Whined about not being paid last year and ended up getting paid. Once paid all motivation to get better is gone. I dislike that personality, trait and lack of integrity in a professional athlete.

Slimfa likes this.
  17. Adam Silver

Adam Silver Member

Melo would be perfect for Houston. When 3s aren't fallin, you dump the ball into Melo in the post. And Melo can shoot threes so there's that too.

PDXPal likes this.
  18. Slimfa

Slimfa Member

He definitely is and he’s not contributing anything on the offensive end.

BigShasta likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

There is ZERO excuse for Hartenstein to not have entered a game where Tucker is obviously hurt and when down 13.

amaru, HP3, BMoney and 2 others like this.
  20. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

You know this roster is a mess when our best bet at starting small forward is ben ****ing chucklemore

amaru likes this.