1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros 2020 expectations

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by htwnbandit, Jan 14, 2020.

1. raining threes

Whatever happened to BtG?

Silent_Bob likes this.
  2. BobbyMan

BobbyMan Member

I’ll be getting banned soon I’m sure but that’s okay, my job is done. Just remember what I said when September comes boomer.

Keep sleeping on the Angels. You got a real surprise coming to you. You don’t keep up with the team. You have no idea what a healthy Angels team with all these new additions is capable of. But you’re gonna find out.

Have fun being the joke of baseball for the next 5 years and your World Series win being completely irrelevant just like your joke franchise. Not even Cole wanted to stay with your team lmao

3. awc713

awc713 Member

Gotta love when 33 year old California basement dwellers come out of the woodworks. Dude took the time out of his day to join an Astros forum to talk **** to strangers? Grow up. You're a joke. Astros got caught cheating in a sport that's infamous for it. Who cares? THE ANGELS LITERALLY KILLED THEIR PLAYER BY GIVING HIM OPIOIDS LACED WITH FENTANYL. No one on this board gives a damn what other fans think of the Astros. We cheated. In time will tell, but the Astros are far from the only team that used technology trying to gain advantages. If you believe anything to the contrary, then I just feel sorry for you. You're delusional, pal. But feeding your players until they overdose? Yeesh. I'd be careful on your "high" horse over there, bud.

And for the purposes of being cordial, yeah, the Angels have improved. Their lineup and defense are good. I've always been a fan of Trout and Simmons. Their issue has always been starting pitching and bullpen, and I'm not sold on their offseason improvements. The rotation is still "meh". Teheran is a decent addition for the price, but no one on their rotation is really all that intimidating. Ohtani is good...but he's not throwing 200 innings. I think LAA is slated for around 88 wins. Who knows. Good luck with your season.

#43 awc713, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  4. raining threes

Boomer?

Tell me when is the last time Pujols/Trout/Ohtani have finished a season? See I do keep an eye on your team. More especially when one of your pitchers dies in a hotel room from a drug overdose. Give me a team that steals signs (Like everybody else was doing, probably including your Angels) over a team that has a bunch of junkies/Celebrates said Junkie.

Why you hating on a team that consistently wins 100 games? When is the last time the Angels have won 80 games.

See how easy it is to get nasty. Glass house = Throws rocks

5. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

The Stros are going to be meaner and greater. I think Altuve will get 30 steals+ . Everyone that can steal bases will be stealing bases. Last year they had 1 ring to fall back on now I believe all the 2020 Stros think they have 0.

6. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Win the whole damn thing

htwnbandit, rrj_gamz, awc713 and 2 others like this.
  7. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Go back to LA douche

raining threes likes this.
  8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I believe he was banned temporarily. Came back and then was gone again. He is the one single person I have ever blocked on here so I missed the actual reason though.

Silent_Bob and raining threes like this.
  9. BobbyMan

BobbyMan Member

We won 80 games in 2018... and 2017..... and you’re an idiot to think anyone is celebrating what he did. Also, who cares if Pujols plays any games at all? And lol if you think your team doesn’t have a junkie. All your players are all saints. It’s true Ass-tro fans really do live in a fantasy world.

10. Htown Legend

Htown Legend Member

Gtfoh loser. You’re on a high horse because y’all signed Rendon? Y’all haven’t won a playoff series with Trout... ever. Haven’t made any real noise in almost 2 decades bro. Wasting one of the greatest players in history and consistently throw mediocre to below average pitching out there year after year. I’d love to make a bet with you on the astros record vs the Angels record for 2020 if you wanna put your money where your mouth is. DM me bruh

jklb, everyday eddie and awc713 like this.
  11. BobbyMan

BobbyMan Member

Astros will win 91 games. Angels will win 94 and get the second wild card. There now you know.

It’s gonna be so funny when your team is trash again because no one will want to stay. No one wants to play for the Astros. Look how fast Cole dipped lmao

12. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

At least Cole was alive and able to go, had he played for your disgusting club he could have died

13. BobbyMan

BobbyMan Member

Oooooo so edgy.

At least I don’t live in Texas. At least I’m not burning buffalo chips for my nightly ration of beans. Boomer.

14. The Beard

truth hurts bubba

15. BobbyMan

BobbyMan Member

An Astros fan is the last person to talk about truth. Lol your whole team is full of scum and cheaters.

16. The Beard

They weren’t drugged to death

go back to your mommy’s basement now bubba

and y’all quit killing each other would ya

17. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Wow, you guys just will not use the ignore function.

Troll is obvious, I figured it out after the second post I saw.

18. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

I agree. Hope a dominant Whitley can become the #4 starter. Want Tampa too fall far enough back for a Charlie Morton. Can’t believe he signed for 2/30

19. msn

msn Member

Advice taken.

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I'll keep on saying it, the only way out of this mess is to win it all....And ESPN and all the other media will hate it...#stealitback