1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Playoffs: Texans @ Chiefs

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um....610 rips the Texans all the time. You don't hear 790 ripping the Rockets or Astros do ya? The are the "Home for your Home teams". The coverage on the cheating and the WS choke by the Astros was definitely not hard hitting. Both stations have to pay the bills.

2. Texanstradamus

John Lopez might Landry seems to be content and Clint is more a homer so nah

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The Texans have never won a playoff game in which Tunsil was penalty free

arkoe, juanm34 and Marteen like this.
  4. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

McKinney, Cunningham, and Reid that’s it. The rest are average or below. Mercilus swindled the Texans.

HstnSprtsFan101 likes this.
  5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You might as well start looking for a psychologist and some depression meds to get yourself going. Coaching staff will continue to be here.

Gray_Jay, Two Sandwiches and Tfor3 like this.
  6. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

I'm not mad at the Texans for disappointing me, I'm mad at myself for allowing it happen.

arkoe, Marteen, joshuaao and 2 others like this.
  7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

BOB hasn't had the fans on his side for a while, but Texans will be Texans fans and will keep filling McNairs pockets regardless of these type of results. The only Texan related **** I own is a cap which somebody gave me for Christmas. The only Texan game I been too is when Kubiak was still the coach. Unfortunately I can't stop watching the games, but I've done my part to not give them money.

Tfor3 likes this.
  8. Texanstradamus

that’s where I’m heading

Tfor3 likes this.
  9. Major

Major Member

GM BoB would just ask for a 6th rounder. Scarface would tell us it improved the team.

TheRealist137 and juanm34 like this.
  10. Major

Major Member

I'll quote myself from September in your totally predictable earlier "maybe BoB knows what he's doing" thread (hint: he doesn't):

Something like 9-7: Check
    Playing a bunch of backup QBs (8 of them!): check
    Get obliterated in the playoffs when they play a real team: check

typical BoB defenders will say they were never fans of his and would never defend him, he'll keep his job, and then as the offseason goes on, those same BoB non-defenders will start coming up with new excuses for him and we'll repeat the same process in September 2020, except with fewer draft picks.

Give yourself a few weeks and you'll be off the fence and back to telling us how smart BoB is and that he's a great coach. And we'll repeat this all next year.

Gray_Jay likes this.
  11. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Time for some medicinal mar1juana

jcee15 likes this.
  12. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

10-6 is not 9-7. The only reason they didn't go 11-5 is they sat their starters week 17.

Um....that who 8 backup QBs? Counting the Colts, Jags, Titans twice....lol. Tannehill is not a backup. Minchew was better than Foles and Brissett was not a backup. Kyle Allen and Drew Lock. Nice try through.

Yes, the Chiefs beat them........but dude, that game was weird.

Give it up. No one is defending anyone........but damn. You need ****ing help.

Bob will either be fired or he won't. There will be changes. Go get laid or something.

13. jcee15

jcee15 Contributing Member

Reggie’ll work in a pinch.

14. Marteen

Marteen Member

Where does the team even go from here? They have about $60 million in cap space, but that'll likely go to possibly extending Tunsil, and they'll have to extend Watson at some point. Texans PFF mentioned Byron Jones as a possible FA CB option. I'm optimistic about the future, because they have no choice but to make changes at this point. Hopefully a better secondary.

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

They took our old LB coach and went to the afc title game with him lol

Cannonball likes this.
  16. Texanstradamus

does it really matter we know as long as O’Brien is making all the personnel decisions nothing will change

Gray_Jay likes this.
  17. supaflyz

supaflyz Member

You are right. I was listening to the night show the night before the game and a few days before the game. I think it was John Lopez and the other guy. They was ripping Obrien, and basically saying Watson and some of the other players are the reason they are winning. I was surprise, as it was pretty rare for them to blame the head coach.

18. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

If the Texans stand pat with O’Brien as the playcaller, there will be little doubt that Cal is as dumb as O’Brien...

arkoe and Blatz like this.
  19. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

20. supaflyz

supaflyz Member

This is an embarrassment. I was only 7 when the Oilers let the Bills come back so I don't really care about it. However, this loss will definitely sting for a long time. I think it would have been better if the Chiefs would have beat us from the get go. That 24-0 lead was a mirage. I mean who would of thought the Chiefs had this in them. I mean their offense was hot last year going toe to toe with McVay Rams, but man they turn it up another notch on the Texans defense. Kelce was playing out of his mind like Devante Adams.