1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James Harden's off night: 41 point triple double vs Atlanta!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

9-34...I don’t say this often, but I’m good on Harden “highlights” from this game

3. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

That's one of those games he run of out oil half way (before it, he give us a cushion). Thats why he need robin to give him a little break before hitting a home run.
    btw, am i the only one finding harden more hustle on boards in recent games? I believe thats the impact of russ…kinda chemistry and brotherhood things, which is valuable and intangible.

#3 DeBeards, Jan 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Greedydex and D-rock like this.
  4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

If Russell would have played James probably has 30 and the Rox win easily.

eliefor3 likes this.
  5. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Thats true. Cant wait to see what gonna happen in next game against okc.
    Last time 2 team met in October, obviously cp3 didn't come out of the shadow of trade, not a beautiful one. Hours later game will be different, we gonna clash w/ red hot thunder, put down it:)

6. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

His "off games" are career nights for most!

fckbandwagons and D-rock like this.
  7. eliefor3

eliefor3 Member

He missed 3 free throws in the 4th and by my count atleast 3 layups along with 2 wide open 3s. It was obvious he was gassed but what I loved was that he continues to play defense and even had a few key defensive stops.

Landsdale and D-rock like this.
  8. magichat281

magichat281 Member

i was like damn 9-34 from field still 41 points. Yo wtf going on?! he could scored all 3s and onl had 27pts. Paddling his stats.

9. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Harden could have 20 efficient games and 1 like this but haters will use this as an example to talk bad about him. This game won't die for a while

Mr Chuck Norris, D-rock and Wooderson like this.
  10. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Can someone make his 4th quarter lowlights video like Westbrook’s 3rd quarter last game? Lol. I think his fourth quarter might have been worse than Russell’s 3rd last game..

11. Handles

Handles Member

Atlanta has some mean strip clubs. Harden’s girl is going to look at the box score and be like :oops::mad:

Wooderson likes this.
  12. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

We are winning but loathe this style of basketball. Everyone watch James go off in 1st Qtr we get a big lead. However, no one else is on, why because James took all of the 1st qtr shots between him and Clint (dunks). So everyone is cold going into 2nd Qtr and magically the other team gets right back into the game. Why, the other players rarely see the ball in the 1st Qtr. We all know our offense doesn't work in the playoffs..

13. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Great point!

14. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

A truly Westbrookian shooting effort. ~47% True shooting. Barf.

Glad we held on.

15. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

4 days off and taking the load really hurt him. You could see he went NBA Jam mode first quarter. Then couldn't keep up with that energy. Team played ugly but I'll take it. Really hope Ben keeps that bench energy up. Really has taken advantage of Green's role.

D-rock likes this.
  16. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

hopefully both show up against OKC tonight because they can legit blow us out if our stars don't show up

17. Mr Chuck Norris

Why the **** would he do that? I hate our fans.