1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Hawks 1/8/2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 6, 2020.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

@SORF @EurostepHarde

stop feeding the one of last LOFs standing in GARM

"Lin would be a saving grace for this team. People really have severe hate goggles for him and his tenure on this team." - @fchowd0311

2. Caprah

Caprah Member

Peoples problem with you is you are a parasite that shows up to rag on James when he has a below average game but disappears 90 percent of the time when he is beasting. A gutless parasite Lin troll. You are like a crap stain to this board. A true definition of a TROLL!

IvanLCPM, Rocket River, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  3. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Man, it must be so frustrating to play with James Harden. Just look at EG out there. Yea he is good. But his style of play and ball hogging, when he can create better shots is so nerve wracking. I hope he fixes that to get to even another level Yea I said it. #Rednation

I love Harden but he needs to trust his guys a little more.

And whats up with Pringles and his horrible mins management, dude honestly might be a bigger dumbass than BOB..and that sh*t is unheard of.

Houstunna and fchowd0311 like this.
  4. vlaurelio

guess where does harden rank in actual and potential assists?

D-rock and bilaal14 like this.
  5. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

enlighten me.

6. vlaurelio

LOL your smart bball fan eye test shows harden doesn't create for his teammates as much as the top 7 playmakers in the league?

Rocket River likes this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Are you going to the Bucks board and screaming your vagina bloody because they are only leading by 4 against the horrid Warriors???

Rocket River likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No. I don't care about the Bucks. At this point, you relentless Harden nut riders just go on rampant sprees of attacking the character of posters you disagree with instead of their content. It's sad.

D-rock likes this.
  9. vlaurelio

you seem to always blame harden that the rockets hadn't won a chip with him

who would have?

Rocket River and roslolian like this.
  10. D-rock

D-rock Member

You dont care about the Rockets either.

Only thing you care about is ******** on James Harden, at least admit it.

11. fchowd0311

There you are again doing it.

12. vlaurelio

are you happy with this win?

D-rock likes this.
  13. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL, we are all on to you chow. Dont be shy, admit it.

14. fchowd0311

No not really dude. It's a close victory in the regular season against one of the worst defenses in NBA history. This Rocket's team legacy is going to be made in the playoffs. We've had enough regular season dominance for the past half decade wherr our standards should be higher.

I'll get exited for some key marquee match games in the regular seasons such as against the Clippers or Lakers but it's hard to get exited about these games.

15. vlaurelio

"I would rather have Kyle Lowry plus two solid above average starters plus a competent coaching staff over James Harden. Lowry and Harden's talent gap is far less than this GARM bubble allows you to perceive." - @fchowd0311

16. vlaurelio

so which player could have replaced harden and exceeded your standards? Lin or Lowry?

Remlap and D-rock like this.
  17. JW86

JW86 Member

MJ would rarely, maybe even never have these games due to the triangle and him and coach Phil recognising, trusting a concerted effort. Harden is a veteran, 30 years old, we’re not talking young MJ here but 1993 three-peat if you wanna compare.

So while I disagree about harping on Harden after a win and how he’s played all year, these type of shooting nights are the nights where he needs to trust a bit more and a solid coach who can instil that. MDA is not that guy, since he just rides Harden to the finish line.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

I think it's a reason why the Rockets have to settle for over the hill stars like CP3 and Westbrook. Guys like Kawhi or Paul George could have chosen the Rockets but I just don't think they want to play along side Harden.

We definitely had a shot with PG during the CP3 off-season but he chose OKC for some reason.

19. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

He passes the eye test when it comes to that on most nights....but im saying he can do EVEN BETTER...and thats the scary part.

20. DM'sVP

DM'sVP Member

I missed the game tonight bc I’m in Mexico. Does anyone know why Hartenstien only played 4 minutes? He was plus three and Len played 23 minutes off of the bench for the Hawks. Seems like it would’ve been a pretty good match up for Hartenstien.

vlaurelio likes this.