1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Trial of William Jefferson Clinton

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by B@ffled, Jan 3, 2020.

1. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

CNN is airing a special this Sunday. I'm looking forward to watching it. I hope it's presented factually and not layered with CNN's spin.

2. adoo

adoo Member

if its special on Tricky Dick / Watergate, aired in early 2019, is any indication, it’s gonna be informative

B@ffled likes this.
  3. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Timing is everything

Rocket River

4. body slam

body slam Member

what did he do this time?

Deckard and CometsWin like this.
  5. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Um...you are confusing networks. CNN doesn't spin documentaries. Faux News is the one you can't trust.

Deckard likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

An intern.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Facts have a liberal bias, so I suspect that you will be disappointed.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  8. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Good one... touché

9. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

I'm assuming you're joking. Both are over the top and are puppets for each side.

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

As someone said, "facts have a liberal bias". Faux News doesn't deal with facts.

Deckard likes this.
  11. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

It's clever post. We all know Fox is unabashedly biased. Surely, you guys aren't saying CNN isn't. Any reasonable person would admit it. I didn't even think that there was any doubt about it. Sure, you might say or think 'well CNN is better' or whatever. It's not. It's a shame too.

I'm seriously confused (yeah, you know...lol). Am I off base with the belief that even those on the left admit CNN is biased?

12. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Biased to what?

13. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

the opposite of Fox News. CNN is their counterpart. Cmon.... You guys on the left won't admin it or just messing with me?

14. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You're off base with attempting to solely define society in terms of left and right, then aligning yourself with the right and alleging leftist bias from all papers and networks of historical record, all in a transparent attempt to simulate white male victimhood.

jiggyfly and da_juice like this.
  15. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

huh? "all papers and networks of historical record in a transparent to simulate white male victimhood"

ok...I'm being ****ed with.

16. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

This is real life, not Thundercats or DuckTales. There is not a Mumm-ra for every Lion-O, a Beagle Boys for every Huey, Dewey and Louie.

17. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

An Internet forum board is your idea of real life?... I'm too easy of a target....lol. I don't know what you're talking about and assume I'm being trolled. It would be funnier if it made any sense but maybe that's the point.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  18. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

You were asking people to "admit" and agree with your assertions based on your assumptions and understanding of the real world.

19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Sorry. I still don't exactly get your point other than your opinion that I'm way off base. You've successfully made me think you're much smarter than I am. I mean that sincerely. I can't make sense of what your trying to say or other than possibly making me consider that my real world is different than yours and most likely different than everyone else's.... and maybe that is your point. I just don't see how it's relevant to the middle ground that I was trying to get to. Do you think CNN isn't liberally biased? It's an honest question that maybe I framed in what might appear a baited manner. I'm honestly trying to find common ground with others on the board. And you are correct that my assumption is that most do.

I'm not trying to pick an argument but wow...I'm b@ffled :D