1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good Morning Football destroys the city of Houston.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by UrbanEnterprise, Jan 2, 2020.

1. TimDuncanDonaut

*plays audio*
    C'mon everybody clap your hands, *clap *clap.

As far enriching fan experience. Aren't there tricks that certain stadiums use. Like putting a mic behind the backboard. So the PA system pick up the sound of the ball clanking on the rim, the swoosh of the net or rattling of a dunk. That way, real fans in the nose bleed seats can hear too.

Jontro likes this.
  2. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

And we need our fans to stop being Bronsexuals! @J.R.

J.R. likes this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

And we need our fans to stop making multiple accounts! @Clutch

D-rock likes this.
  4. Lawlruschang

Lawlruschang Member

this is one thing that i can't understand, along with the BS you hear about jordan could do this or that if he played in a different era. imagine making excuses for MICHAEL JORDAN

5. PrinceH

PrinceH Member

This is what the NY / LA based Media does when their dumpster fire teams are in droughts and can't win anything, start pointing at other cities saying look they're trash too instead of focusing on their own

6. Sajan

Sajan Member

The fans from the titles era are either old or dead. The new generation won't care until you win another title. I try to catch a game or two during the season but it's not cheap. Tickets are not cheap. Food/beverage is not cheap. Parking is not cheap.

Astros now have a crap ton of bandwagon fans because they won the title and went to the world series twice. Wait till they have a few losing seasons..they will disappear.

Texans fans..ya i can't explain this one. I can't understand the loyal following of a team that hasn't even been to an AFC championship game.

7. blackistan

blackistan Member

He spoke the truth in regards to the Texans we're pretenders every year

PhiSlamma15 likes this.
  8. NateNate

NateNate Member

So are we pretending he didn’t say Rudy T RIP?

Deckard and KingCheetah like this.
  9. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Didn’t watch but I’ll just assume you’re a moron if you discredit the Rockets and Astros titles.

rgw20014life likes this.
  10. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Keep this video footage for the conclusion of this year's playoffs in all Houston sports. See him in Houston, beat the living shat outta him and dump his a$$ on the metro rail track on Main street in the middle of busy work day.

Jontro likes this.
  11. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Houston sports titles are only legitimate in the eyes of Houston sports fans.

The Hakeem titles are always criticized as "they only won because Jordan retired" and the Astros cheating scandal basically invalidated that title in every fans eyes outside of Astros fans.

I'm not from Houston but where I live, people are always quick to remind me Rockets only won because Jordan wasn't playing (which isn't true) whenever we're discussing basketball. It's annoying af tbh that it seems like casuals are dumb enough to believe that. That's why I want the current Rockets to win so badly but Tilman just doesn't seem to be in it to win it with the way he treads the lux tax line so lightly.

da_juice likes this.
  12. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

it'll take the bills to completely embarass the Texans for Billy O to get fired and that still might not be enough.. Texans love mediocrity... the Marvin Lews Bengals Syndrome they got going on

13. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

#FIREBILLOBRIEN

Far as I'm concerned, the Texans are destroying the city of Houston and although this dude seems like a hater, he's right on this one.

[​IMG]

#33 napalm06, Jan 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2020
  14. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

This dope is from the suburbs of Chicago so of course he feels the need to discredit the Rockets' championships. Michael Jordan played in 1995 (after serving his secret gambling suspension o_O ). It's not Houston's fault Jordan lost in the playoffs to the team the Rockets swept in the Finals. This guy has the delivery of a cringy Jim Rome caller from the 90's. I hate that this place gives me so much access to terrible sports personalities and their terrible takes (and that I usually click on the links and vids). :mad::eek:

BaselineFade and Rock Block like this.
  15. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

The Texans have broken so many fans hearts over the years that most are picking the Bills to win just so if the Bill's win it won't sting as bad or to jinx the Bills into a Texans win. What a sad state to be in.

16. MystikArkitect

It doesn't suck.

It just doesn't inspire admiration.

17. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Fringe talking head trying to make a name for himself.

Deckard and BaselineFade like this.
  18. Jontro

Jontro Member

damn, he annihilated houston. time for everyone to pack their schitte up and move to tennessee.

BaselineFade and Killatron 2000 like this.
  19. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

This got be hyped and hurt all at the same time..he isnt lying....so i embrace it.... hopefully the Texans show up this weekend.

20. xaos

xaos Member

Go Rockets!

Killatron 2000 and BaselineFade like this.