1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone ever try DMT?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jacoby, Oct 5, 2019.

1. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

i dont think that's going to be possible

Ottomaton and B-Bob like this.
  2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

DMT is for hippie pusses.

PCP is where it's at!

3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

4. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can do more than one drug at once, bro. Why limit yourself?

FrontRunner likes this.
  5. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Maybe you should have someone watch you in a safe room or something. Might have a bad trip and do something crazy. I would hate to end up on Worldstarhiphop or YouTube. Be safe, I'll cash app you the money for a go pro if you record and post it up.

jacoby and B-Bob like this.
  6. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

When I bought my home my closest neighbor told me I had a patch of Woodrose and Morning Glorys among other things (black berries, plums on the backside of my property where it kind of butts up to part of theirs. Never thought much about it, I've never heard of woodrose but did know about morning glorys. Pretty blue flower that blooms in the mornings. At least that's what I thought until I saw your post and remembered her telling me about them back there. A quick google search and if I'm reading it correctly they are both very similar hallucinogen.

Now I'm wondering if that is why she wants to cross part of my property to pick some "Black Berries" every now and then...she does bring me some of the harvest and has mention that she makes a good "black berry tea" that I should try some time. Well ****... her husband has made a joke before about catching her nude singing to the spirits along the tree line by their house... grrr Do I have a Witch thing going on a couple of hundred yards from me??... :eek:

Deckard likes this.
  7. jacoby

jacoby Member

If I get a free Go-Pro out of it I'll take you up on that. I only have venmo though.

I'll be doing it some dude I met at the bar.

8. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Venmo, ok I'll have to create an account. You agree to be safe and have someone watch you, record it and post in clutchfans, it's a deal. I don't know how much go pros are but im willing to go up to $300. Some random guy you met at bar seems sketchy as hell man. Might want to rethink that unless your full of sh*t lol.

BamBam likes this.
  9. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

:eek:.....I hope you know what your getting into...

Dgn1 likes this.
  10. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

This gives me pause. Surely there's a dude from ClutchFans that you could try this with. If not ClutchFans maybe Craigslist?

BigM, B-Bob, Buck Turgidson and 2 others like this.
  11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Lol...priceless!!

FrontRunner likes this.
  12. Buck Turgidson

Sounds like a great plan, keep us posted!

But do you have a free go-pro camera?

FrontRunner and B-Bob like this.
  13. jacoby

jacoby Member

If you're actually serious about that deal I'll take you up on it. I won't take any money until after my extraction though.

The guy at the bar is a friend though. I'm doing the extraction with him at his crib so.

Dgn1 likes this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

Whoever it is you meet at the bar, you should keep using the word "extraction" as much as possible. Total icebreaker.

Dgn1 likes this.
  15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

16. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Deal

jacoby likes this.
  17. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Seems kinda terrifying.

18. jacoby

jacoby Member

So I vaped DMT for the first time and last night and wow. What a magical substance. I didn't breakthrough because by the third and final hit I lost all motor functions so I couldn't really control my breathing (or inhalation) all that well. As a result, I didn't have as strong or long of a trip, but it was very intense. My hands only had three fingers and my skin was reptilian. I had my TV playing trippy visuals and the pictures from the TV filled every square inch of my room. Very hard to explain. Incredibly fun experience though.

If you were serious, @Dgn1, I appreciate your offer for the Go-Pro. I just don't think filming myself on drugs and posting it on the internet is the wisest move. But thanks for the kind gesture.

19. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Joe Rogan got nothing on you buddy, glad you made it back safe. Losing motor function and the ability to control your respiratory system sounds terrifying.

jacoby likes this.
  20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Donald MAGA Trump