1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyle Kuzma/Kawhi Leonard's trainer says Lebron doesn't want no smoke

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rocketchamp, Dec 30, 2019.

1. rocketchamp

rocketchamp Member

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy....s-lebron-james-kuzma-trainer-clint-parks/amp/

Basically says Lebron didn't want it with Kawhi on Christmas, which is true. Also told ppl to "watch the film" to see the proof. The Lebron James lead media isn't really covering this but it's 100% facts. My take on it is players KNOW Lebron hasn't been the best player in awhile, yet he parades himself like he's above the game. I hope this trainer does interviews explaining where this came from

D-rock likes this.
  2. withmustard

withmustard Member
    Supporting Member

Hey, I really don't know what anyone is talking about. I didn't see the game. Why does even the article have to be cryptic? I assume James didn't want to D up Kawhi in fear of being embarrassed? I appreciate the post, just a little lost and feel I should be from a poorly written article.

MorningZippo likes this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

LeBron James is 35 years old and still averages 25/8/12 and doesn’t take games off. Kawhi Leonard is 28 years old and averages 25/8/5 and takes games off.

I don’t really like James... but he is every bit as tough as anyone in the league. He and Harden play every night. Let’s see what “load management” is doing in 7 years when he is LeBron’s age.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

is lerbon at 35 better than jordan at 35? I'm not a numberologist and i stopped watching the nba a few years back so i can't eye test it.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I don’t like lebron but kawhi and his uncle are shady pieces of ****. Getting paid millions and not playing for an entire year is pretty disgusting. He also takes every other game off like mentioned

plutoblue11, BeBreezy, Jontro and 2 others like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

Kuzma: Call a spade a spade.

Awkward.

BaselineFade likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I believe only Kareem played as many minutes at 35 as Lebron has -- whatever next gen PEDs LBJ is taking are truly remarkable because the speed and athleticism is still there. I can't quite figure out what Kyle is on about with Lebron putting up ridiculous numbers at 35 with a million miles on the odometer.

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Retract that slander, no PEDs here

D-rock likes this.
  9. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Kawhi is LeBron's Kryptonite. Kuzma's trainer was actually telling the truth.

LBJ doesn't run the same, jump the same, defend the same way as usual when he shares the court with Kawhi. You can see him shrink mentally. I really hope that the Lakers and Clippers meet in the second round this postseason.

D-rock likes this.
  10. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Kawhi lives in Lebron's head.

He has given LeBron nightmares since the Spurs Heat finals matchups.

Also, LeBron is a substance abuser. If NBA truly cares, they would have busted him years ago.

Instead they go for nobodies for eating gummies lol.

D-rock and Richie_Rich like this.
  11. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

LOL. "But he's never had a positive test!" Amazing performance by LBJ all the same, whatever designer cocktail he's on. He still has to put in the work. PEDs don't get rid of the need to work; PEDs just enable an athlete's body to survive the work.

For the poster who was curious about LBJ v Jordan, remember (because I didn't, until I looked it up) Jordan sat out the seasons where he'd have been 35 and 36, on his second retirement. Compare LBJ's numbers at 35 to Mike's at 34 here. Mike's a better defensive player, and scored more points, but was less efficient, and was nowhere near the rebounder James is. .221 to .238 WS/48 for James vs Jordan, BTW.

hakeem94 and smp like this.
  12. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Call me when Kawhi leads a team to 8 straight finals appearances.

13. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not talking about career achievements. Im not saying he is or has been a better player. But when those two share the court LeBron shrinks for whatever reason. That's all.

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I wonder is that why Kawhi ain't D Up Harden?

Rocket River

D-rock likes this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

just have to say, great avatar!

hakeem94 and Gray_Jay like this.
  16. Gray_Jay

Gray_Jay Member

Thank you. It's as much politics as I want to ever discuss at CF. Let's hope they're in the Election in June.

I do need to crop it so the letters are bigger, and more centered in the field.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  17. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Harden should be on whatever Lebron is on. It's not like NBA ever bust any stars

plutoblue11 likes this.
  18. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I'm not sure Kuzma even knows what calling - a spade a spade - even means.

whiskeyred and D-rock like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

irrelevant trainer trying to gain clout by using Bron’s name...yawn

20. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Just like energy and athleticism, durability is a physical talent many people overlook. Luck has something to do with injuries. But some players' bodies are tougher and less easily damaged. I wonder if there are analytics data that account for a player's likelihood of injury and the need for "load management."