1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ryen Russillo]There are people around the league who believe that Westbrook is available for trade

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by zeeshan2, Dec 26, 2019.

1. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Nope. Too tall.

Now MDA for Vogel would be a Clutchfans wet dream. He can teach our guys how to make open shots.

hakeem94 and HP3 like this.
  2. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

Ryen Russillo pssssss

TRASH

D-rock and Sajan like this.
  3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There are people around the league who believe the world is flat. I kid you not.

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Well, doesn't Harden already have trust issues with WB?

I read that on the internet.

Deuce, D-rock, harold bingo and 2 others like this.
  5. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

If this actually happens, we might as well trade Harden too and rebuild. :oops:

Sajan likes this.
  6. pauebtg

pauebtg Member

He's finally getting his groove back and playing at the same level he did when he won MVP. Has everybody saying he's actually a good fit. 1 bad game and now it's he doesn't fit, trade him. Well I hope they can find a trade for Harden as well because trading Westbrook is a good way of saying F you to Harden. And you'd really think Harden would give the green light to trade his best friend because we all know all the significant roster moves has to have Harden's blessing.

and Did you really just say Kevin Love....Lord, I just don't understand how extremely critical Rockets fans like yourself are ready to welcome Love with open arms like he can do no wrong. The glorified Ryan Anderson....Love would get roasted here on the daily.

D-rock, mario_v, Rocket River and 2 others like this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

That bit is true about Morey denying the CP3 thing but of course he would because at the time it was true.

Like, Morey would trade his grandmother if it made the team better.

If the Bucks were to say get so paranoid about losing Giannis that they'd trade him for Westbrook just to remain relevant Morey would do it an heartbeat.

So yeah, Westbrook is up for the right offer. I doubt they would just give him away from young players and drafts picks though as that would probably mean they'd be trading Harden as well.

Rocket River likes this.
  8. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

If we trade Russ in the same manner as we did Cp3, no star would want to come here. Not without being highly overpaid. Houston would be as attractive to stars as Utah and Cleveland.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I guess if you don't make 5 points in 2 minutes. . .. . you unplayable these days

Rocket River

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

if true, which i doubt for a super max player who can't shoot, there's not much of a market for him. this wouldn't sit well with harden either when this is what he asked for. so whether you're on the side of this team has no chance anyway or you do what you can to make harden happy and stay somewhat competitive, will shape your viewpoint

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

hakeem94 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

yea he's not going anywhere what a stupid rumor. We sold our future the day we traded for him

J Sizzle likes this.
  13. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I just can't back wanting to move on at this point. I understand the data and I understand the shortcomings but I think there has been plenty of good as well. We need our 2nd best offensive player back and having fun to see where we level out. I'd give this at minimum this year and next. We absolutely need more talent at the 4/5.

OmegaSupreme likes this.
  14. TheSource

TheSource Member

15. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

I'll believe this when me **** turns purple and tastes like rainbow sherbert.

NotInMyHouse and D-rock like this.
  16. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Russillo is a well known Rocket hater, fack him and his shows.

D-rock and J Sizzle like this.
  17. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I'm saying there is zero percent chance this happens. The trade makes no sense in any capacity. They have played good the last three games besides last night. They need shooters and defensive players.

joshuaao likes this.
  18. Vivi

Vivi Member

Is this dude a comedian? Cause between the hypothetical package we would take back and the big 3 the Knicks would want to build around, i don't know what's more funny.

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Wait. Are you trying to say the world isn’t flat?

hakeem94 and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  20. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

LOL

That would definitely be a Big 3
    Think of the draft picks. . . . #1s for days. . . put a week on it

Rocket River