1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jeremy Lin as a Pekin Duck

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mig0s, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Too many words spent on making excuses for Airemy the scrub.

It is always the same.. Excuses after excuses lol wherever he went.

Like I said, eventually even his race card ran out of juice and teams figured out that he truly was a mental midget scrub which is why he is not in thr NBA.

No NBA team wanted all the drama he brings especially as a scrub.

He proved them right by crying in front of everyone that no one loves him lol.

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You read what he writes?

I don't respect LOF , they only speak lies

LOF is a waste of carbon molecules

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Haha they are delusions of a LOF.

I am from North East area and I have plenty of friends that are Knicks, Nets, and Celtics fans.

Not one Nets friend/fan had any regrets that Airemy was gone. Imagine any fan that knows the game regretting losing Airemy Lin lol.

LOFs like yoeddy do not count for obvious reasons haha. They ave their delusions.

As far as Lakers, there was a poll on the Lakers forum on which player they wanted to retain from the prior season. Clutch actually posted a link to that poll here. Pretty much every single Lakers player came out ahead of Airemy. No one wanted Airemy back.

Lakers fans hated Airemy just like his teammates hated him.

No one wanted him back. Not the players, fans, or management.

Lol

#443 Zboy, Dec 8, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    tinman likes this.
  4. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Yeah...ruptured patella not an excuse.

5. yoeddy

Pretty awesome that you actually think about Lin enough to actually ask Nets and Lakers fans what they thought of him. You are obsessed!

6. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Mental midget wasn't born with ruptured patella in his brain lol

Ruptured patella doesnt explain his poor handling skills and poor decision making on the court either. Just a few things he has always struggled with.

Just not good enough for the NBA.

#446 Zboy, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Didnt say I talked to Lakers fans. Just Nets fans.

Regarding Nets fans, not my fault that he sucked so bad and left them so scarred that they wanted to vent lol.

Lakers fans voiced their opinion when they polled him as the player they did not want. It was on their forum for everyone to see. Clutch posted the results of the poll. It was rather embarrassing for Airemy. Laker fans wanted other Laker scrubs over him lol.

He was just not good enough for NBA which is why he is now playing in China for some lame duck team.

#447 Zboy, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  8. tinman

Supporting Member

this Lin not you are replying to is only here because of his insecure fandom

Lin’s mom could say that Lin sucked and he would tell her she doesn’t know Lin as much as it does

9. tinman

Supporting Member

You act like it cares about nets fans
    It never was a nets fan or a team fan ever

it has many accounts on countless teams and it probably dreams of Lin’s air balls as makes

and probably dreams of Lin’s balls

10. tiger0330

tiger0330 Contributing Member

Two longest threads in the NBA Dish are for a guy that hasn't been with the Rockets for years and doesn't even play in the NBA. I'd like to ask a psychologist about what that says about the guys that post in it but I think you guys are nuts.

11. VanityHalfBlack

You guys keep bumping this thread and now I crave Peking Duck!!!! Which restaurant does Lin work at? DAMN YOU CF!!!

Jontro, Zboy, CometsWin and 1 other person like this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

You can’t figure it out now?
    We have a troll who’s not a rockets fan or basketball fan who keeps replying to legit Rocket fans opinion and real takes based on facts every time cause it’s a insecure carbon based organism

make it delete itself and you will see this thread die

delete all fake fans

13. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Jerry is teaching them the Lin basketball fundamentals. Jump to pass. Dribble the ball off your leg. Airball threes. Ole defense. They're getting all the good stuff.

Bless those kids.

Zboy, VanityHalfBlack and tinman like this.
  14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Remember when Ronnie Price look Jerry's job? Yikes. I think that took the gusto out of him. Then he grew his hair long, got some black earrings, and started crying a lot. That EMO phase has lasted a while now. o_O

#454 CometsWin, Dec 10, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    tinman and Zboy like this.
  15. yoeddy

You posted this:
    Also, I am guessing I know a lot more Nets fans than you. Don't know a single one who was unhappy with Lin on the team other than that he wasn't able to contribute because of his injuries. Generally, Nets fans were happy with his play when he was healthy...he just wasn't healthy enough, and the injury combined with his age made it not worth it to keep him around.

He was clearly good enough for the NBA before his knee injury. Not a superstar, but a quality player.

16. yoeddy

I have probably been a Nets fan longer than you have been a Rockets fan.

17. yoeddy

Yeah, Byron "Tank Commander" Scott is like George Costanza...he does whatever is the opposite of the right thing. Every player that left the Lakers after that season went on to have a better year. Nets fans know how bad Byron Scott is as a head coach, and his two years with the Lakers pretty much ended his coaching career.

18. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

LOL unlikely considering Airemy was on the Nets for less than 2 years.

tinman likes this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

Y’all should probably just ignore this LOF. This thread is the only thing keeping this infection alive.

tinman likes this.
  20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Didn't take much to take Airemy's job.

He was just not good.

Terrible handles for a guard. Really bad decision making with the ball for a position which requires you to be good with the ball. And then made it all worse because he was a mental midget and let small things impact his game.

Kobe Bryant knew Airemy was a hack but the reason he hated him the most was because he was a mental midget.

Smush Parker sucked himself but no one would call him soft.

It wasn't just Laker players or coaches though that didn't want him around. Even the fans wanted Airemy gone based on the poll on their own forum lol.