1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brian Windhorst "heated" Raptors guard Fred VanVleet discredits critics of James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

You guys are idiots for posting any ESPN videos

Please stop, I aint clicking on it and you should avoid them too, whatever positive or negative

iMO Clutch should ban their stuff

SemisolidSnake and BigShasta like this.
  2. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

On another note Perkins is probably the fakest of friend I've ever seen and if I'm Harden or Westbrook he try to come back around them I'll tell him to go jump off a bridge in Beaumont but I've heard him say he likes the way Harden play but now he wants to change his statement get yo sorry no basketball playing a** outta here

3. coyotetex

coyotetex Member

Also the BBQ channel.

4. Buck Turgidson

*exactly* my first thought

[​IMG]

5. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

Honestly, people from the “urban” crowd basically never change their mindS, because they don’t actually rely on evidence to come to any conclusions.

Nike basically says as much on their quarterly conference calls. Being a first mover is much more important to them than retaining customers, because the customers retain themselves no matter how much evidence to the contrary is presented to them.

6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The only thing heated are Windy's ass and loins from all the hot, sweaty, fire, generated lusting for LeBRESPN.

D-rock likes this.
  7. rocketsmetalspd

Another NBA season another typical year for hating on Harden. This will not change no matter what Harden does, even winning a Chip! H-Town Crazy! Go Rockets!!

D-rock likes this.
  8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Kendrick Perkins has become even more annoying than Windhorst. This dumbness attributed Harden's scoring surge to Westbrook. And called for all of the internet to give him an apology..

durvasa and D-rock like this.
  9. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I love the fact that we have a national reputation of getting on peoples ass for hating on our players!

vince likes this.
  10. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Confirmation Bias. They don't like Harden so take the *elements they don't like* and apply them as *norms.*

This goes on in the macro at every level in life these days. It honestly is one of the things I hate the most.

Reeko and vlaurelio like this.
  11. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

LMAO!!!!!!! Gawd damn that is gold!

#VillainBall

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

From Windhorst's point of view, the more he can get people hating on Harden with his slander, the more it can put his guy LeBron in the spotlight.

Windhorst has a great outlet with The Jump and his Podcast.

Really a shame there are very few MEDIA people that stan for Harden and call out this BS.

Reeko, DreamShook and D-rock like this.
  13. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

There’s Nick Wright, and a lot of former players in NBA TV are complimentary. Interestingly, the Jazz radio guy David Locke is very high on Harden.

DreamShook and vince like this.
  14. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

True....but you notice NO ONE from the ESPN echo chamber. Or TNT for that matter. They control the narrative and the ripple effects.

vince likes this.
  15. theoldblood

theoldblood Member

Just another day for Houston sports.

16. TimDuncanDonaut

Facial hair matters, can swing one's popularity.

Minshew agrees, mustache matters.

[​IMG]