1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The W(why)TF did Biden say this? (Official Thread)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by ThatBoyNick, Dec 1, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

True but there are plenty of criticisms to go around especially with the lefts candidates and their proposals so...

2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Condemn him? I think he is an idiot. He has done some good things and he has done some bad/stupid things.

I think Obama did some good things and he did some bad things as has every President during my life time. But, no President has lied and been anywhere near the lighting rod as Trump.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  3. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Well, the reason why I was focused on that one video is for a couple of reasons.

1. It's probably one of the worst clips I've seen of him. I don't know about y'all, but if a grown man had my kids stroking his legs in a pool I'd probably punch the guy in the mouth. Then his follow up on that with how he loved the kids jumping on his lap... It's so creepy, and obviously gives a notion that he could have pedophilic tendencies, and I'm genuinely shocked that he brings these things up so confidently as, what he thinks, are relatable or likable talking points. I have to imagine that he doesn't have pedophilic tendencies or he wouldn't talk about these things openly like this (unless he's a psychopath), he probably just REALLY doesn't have a conscious to things coming off as very inappropriate, which is very odd.

2. I didn't really like how people were calling it fake without evidence, just because it looked really bad for Joe. It gave me a Trump / #FakeNews vibe, people denying something without any evidence off the bat because they don't like that it makes someone on their "team" look bad. Dobro on the first page even falsely asserted without any evidence that I purposely changed the "original" source of the video with malice, as we both know now, the daily caller was not the original source of that clip.

I'm not celebrating Joe being so... off? I just think that (outside of it being pretty hilarious) we've seen so much of Trump being so... off? That we're normalizing it. It shouldn't be normal, we shouldn't have presidents who are so... off, IMO.

And to be clear, I'm not comparing the two policy-wise. And yes, I would vote Biden over Trump easily, but goddamnit I really hope I have a better choice than that. I also think Trump is MUCH better at pulling off being so ... off, and that he would steamroll Biden in the debates which could really hurt the Dems in the general.

joshuaao likes this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Dude, did you even look at that link (page)? There's nothing there. I also looked up Bernie gaffes on youtube, nothing.

And, I'm willing to say that Bernie probably does have some small gaffes out there, but absolutely nothing that compares to all of the **** Biden has said, no other candidate then only Trump has the ammount gaffes and videos of them saying super egregious weird ****. If you can't acknowledge that your kidding your self. Talking about kids stroking his hairy legs in a pool isn't normal.

What does it serve? It serves to show that Biden is pretty wacky and off in the head, for me personally.

The Trump part was more in response to TheFreak's post, which I saw you liked.

#84 ThatBoyNick, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    Yung-T likes this.
  5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

You still never answered the most pressing question.

Do you think any of this changes the boards opinion of Biden?

I can understand you not liking Biden as a candidate but to almost call the man pedophile is straight out of the Republican playbook.

Yes Biden is very odd and not what I would call a top tier candidate but to trot this stuff seems desperate.

So once again what is the purpose?

Talk up your guy instead instead trying to taint the other candidate its right out of the Trump playbook.

At the end of the day I think it taints you and your candidate as much as Biden.

6. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

You never asked that most pressing question until this post lol... and to answer it, I don't know.

Uhm.... talking about kids stroking his leg hair in pool and following that sentance up with loving kids jumping in his lap gives a VERY pedo vibe, that isn't a damn republican nothing, that's ****ing creepy as hell. I already stated I don't think he's a pedo, but he's acting oblivious and saying very pedo things without noticing it for some reason.

It's not desperate it just seems noteworthy, and pretty funny, to me.

Like I said previously, to show Biden is being whacky and off.

I already stated this thread wasn't created with the attempt to prop up Bernie or Trump, it's just about Biden. You and Freak we're the ones to bring up Bernie and Trump.

Why would Biden saying a bunch of crazy **** taint me or a candidate that I support? That makes zero sense.

mick fry likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Yeah sure you did not do this to prop up Bernie.

This topic about Biden has been talked about in several threads and its always a Trump guy who trots it out.

Why not put this in the Biden thread?

8. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Yes

I'm not a trump guy, and the fact that Biden keeps making these really weird gafs is why I thought we could use a thread for it. There's a good chance Biden ends up being the nominee which means this thread will likely serve plenty of use with how off Biden is.

For the reason above, I even posted in the Biden thread that I was gonna make this thread lol. If you don't like it don't click it, thread shaming is silly bro who cares.

mick fry and Astrodome like this.
  9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I voted for Carter, but not in the primary. Voted against Nixon before that. I hated Nixon, and that was pre-Watergate. He was a sweetheart compared to trump, though, in my humble opinion. Mr trump isn't fit to shine Tricky Dick's shoes.

mikol13 and FrontRunner like this.
  10. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I.D.I.O.T.

11. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you think this thread is gonna sway peoples opinion?

Why?

These topics have been discussed multiple times in the Biden thread none of this is new.

I know you are not a Trump guy but you act like one, you are using the same tactics. Nobody is thread shaming that's weak sauce.

It's very evident that you care.

12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I didn't say that

Lol

13. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What?

this is what you just posted.

There's a good chance Biden ends up being the nominee which means this thread will likely serve plenty of use with how off Biden is.

Your own words

So i guess this means if he is the nominee you think this thread will be useful how?

14. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

It will serve plenty of use because he willl continuing to make gaffes?

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Serve us how?

To make sure he is not elected?

16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Brother, are you okay? I think you may have spent too much time in the D&D.

I never said serve US. You keep twisting things and searching for things to reply about that just aren’t there.

It will serve USE for the future Biden gaffes, as the official WTF did Biden say this for thread.

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Can you please stop dodging the question.

What is the USE for this thread if he gets the nomination.

And yes I am great, please let us know how to USE this thread, since you think it will be of great importance.

18. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

[​IMG]

mick fry likes this.
  19. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lmao, goodness gracious. Typical tribalism if you’re not with us you’re against us.

20. mick fry

mick fry Member