1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People are dicks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Outlier, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Outlier

Outlier Member

So here I am by myself, parked in front of a restaurant. On the right side of me is a handicap spot, a nice car pulls in, with a driver clearly not handicapped and with three passengers. The guy in the back opens his door ALL THE WAY (probably because hes obese, but nonetheless) and hits my car with their door not once, but twice. I was caught by surprise by the impact, and naturally looked at that guy with a WTF? look on my face. The driver, proceeded to give me an angry look, similar to Ice Cube's signature look when he's mad, as if I'm the one in the wrong. I tried to point at the fact that his passenger was hitting my car as if he had any sense of politeness but then quickly realized this dude didnt give a ****. Because Im not an idiot about to pick a fight with Ice Cube with tattoos on his face and three other big men-- I backed off and just shrugged him off, esp. after he opened his door and was asking me to pull down my window and proceeded to start yelling at me.

So this is my post to vent about people in general. More specifically the scum of the earth who just get away with **** like this.

People are dicks.

HoustonTexas, Riz, BigShasta and 5 others like this.
  2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

He just wanted to give some ends for the damage. If you would've looked up you would've seen a goodyear blimp that read ice cube is a pimp

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

4. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Did this restaurant happen to be a Carls Jr where you can order EXTRA BIG ASS FRIES!!!?

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Had a homeless guy yell at me yesterday. Probably because I couldn't help but look over while he was slowly taking off 15 layers of shirts. It was wild! He just kept going and going and going. So many shirts! I couldn't help but look. Plus, this happened on a Metro rail, and he was throwing each shirt on the nasty-ass floor each time he took it off. So, bizarre + gross. How could I not look??

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

When you see humans short-circuiting their own societies, we have to console ourselves. No matter how bad global warming gets or does not get. No matter how much we screw up the oceans, etc... life will be just fine on this planet and it will recover after human populations have been reduced, via mass stupidity, to a tiny fraction of their current #s.

Idiocracy was a future-tense documentary.

Two Sandwiches and Jontro like this.
  7. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

[​IMG]

BigShasta likes this.
  8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

A a large percentage of people range somewhere between inconsiderate and downright hateful, it's true. It frequently surprises me and I don't know why.

9. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I was on the patio of a restaurant years ago, and a big commotion started inside. Cops got called out, and the people that were part of the commotion took a clearly drunk woman to their car, which was parked next to mine. She slips and slams her door into mine. I go get a cop, walk out to the parking lot, see the dent in my door, and confront the people at the car. They start yelling at me "What is this, because we're black?!"

Anyway, the whole group of drunks gets in the car, and as they pull onto the street, one of the cops pulls behind and turns on his lights...

Nook likes this.
  10. Outlier

Outlier Member

Thats so ****ing annoying. Did you have to pay for the repair?

11. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

The people telling these types of stories always make themselves out to be patient, innocent saints. I need to hear his side of the story.

12. Outlier

Outlier Member

Trust me, Im no saint. With that said, what story could he have to stir up that kind of emotion and entitlement? He just pulled in, the story in this post happened, and that was that. There is no "before" story. Dude was acting like a gangster who didnt give no Fs.

13. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I've never been prone to violence. Have had two fights in my life and the last one was almost 20 years ago. They way I've seen how people disrespect each other finally convinced me to start taking my gun with me so after 8 years of owning a firearm I got my LTC.

I honestly thought it would be a waste of time but now days it seems like violence is about as predictable as Texas weather.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

15. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

This guy.

I hope you are just kidding.

Pringles likes this.
  16. Pringles

Pringles Member

Shitty people out there, but remember there are good people out there too. Hope your day turns around, ClutchFan bro. Those guys will live the rest of their lives miserable and making others feel uncomfortable and shitty - don't let them do that to you!

17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you think being disrespectful calls for a gun?

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

No, I just think that people are so thin skinned that if you do confront disrespect they will lose it faster and be violent. The gun is the insurance against being defenseless. Did you not see that lady get body slammed outside of Popeyes?

Like my LTC instruct said, "the day you use your gun will be the worst day of your life...but you might still be alive after"

fattz likes this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Maybe don't confront people?

That seems like the safer way of doing things.

Were you the guy that said he got a gun because he had a daughter?

fattz likes this.
  20. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

I didn't get it fixed. I called their insurance, who said my girlfriend--who was sitting with me and saw the door hit mine--didn't qualify as a witness because we knew each other.