1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

NBA Game Action : 11/29/2019

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Nov 29, 2019.

1. hitman1900

hitman1900 Member

Doc Rivers is probably the biggest obstacle to the clippers championship aspirations.

2. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I think the Clippers will go deep in the playoffs, but I don't see multiple NBA Championships. I've been watching them alot this season. They're missing some things, I cannot quite put my finger on it. It's seems obvious, but it doesn't.

The teams I think might beat them in a series are the Lakers (of course); the Celtics (full strength); 76ers (Embiid and Horford domination inside, Embiid doesn't have to worry about Gasol and Ibaka); the Nuggets (Jokic and Milsap, while outside of Kawhi, they matchup well with them); and yes ... The Rockets (I still feel like Russ and Harden are more talented than Kawhi and PG13, while they have no answers for Capela. Something else, people often forget ... "What about Eric Gordon or possible trade value he brings for another 3rd wheel?"

They cannot double or key-in on Harden or Westbrook, like Luka. PG13 and Kawhi are great defenders, but even they aren't going lock down Beard for an entire series nor Westbrook.

BigShasta likes this.
  3. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Also, being little overrated talented wise and not having great post player who is good defender and rebounder.

The Spurs, Celtics, Rockets, Suns, and Lakers seem to all hit them in places that they cannot counter, as well as you think.

4. TimDuncanDonaut

Spurs cooked the clippers. Paul George just 5 points for the game (2 of 11 shooting 18% fg). Maybe Pops got the formula.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Rondo is like a shooter now, shooting 45% treys in 9 games.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. ClearLakeTX

ClearLakeTX Member

He’s been shooting better and better past year.

when he’s open from the top, it’s a good chance it’s going in.

Rondo, Davis, Bron, Howard, green

I called that championship at the beginning of the season

plutoblue11 likes this.
  8. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

The Suns really screwed that one up. Luka, Booker and Oubre would have been pretty hard to deal with defensively. Clint would have fit at the 5. With any above average stretch 4 that team could have made some real noise down the line in the West. I guess it worked out for Dallas.

9. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

You're glad Dallas has him !! ;)

10. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

It's weird how his career resembles Jason Kidd and Mark Jackson.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

We have the better player, so I'm good. I do hate the Mavs though :D