1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

End foreign aid to Israel

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Nov 24, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I heard this recently put forward and it was a compelling argument.

Israel has nukes. We are not, legally, supposed to give foreign aid to nuclear powers who are not a part of the NPT.

Discuss.

Exiled likes this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I would like to see it severely diminished I mean that 3 or 4 billion a year is a hell of a lot that could be going towards education, health care, and job programs here domestically.

3. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The "Groyper" types poison the well on this discussion.

I'm very much down in principal, but not as long as these carbunkles are infecting the ass of our public discourse.

Would like to see it, but not interested while they still exist.

dachuda86 likes this.
  4. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

So should they die? Despite being annoying and quite annoying, they would be right if they support ending aid to Israel.

Also well done pointing out exactly what they do... they exist soley to poison the well.

5. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

As antisemitic Nazi POS's, they are never right about anything. If you would like to kill them I won't stop you, thanks for offering.

Truthfuly, I feel reflexive rage at Nazi dirtbags, just as I do at pedophiles or men who lilke to beat up women. If they didn't exist the there is a debate there. But as long as they keep taking a **** in the punch bowl, I can't seriously think about taking a drink. If you can just convince them to STFU for a while, maybe we can get something done.

#5 Ottomaton, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What makes them nazis? Could you explain that? Complaining about Israel?

To me they are more so religous and blind conservatives. The natural reaction to the blind progressive order that arose after the Bush era. Typical idiots in a nonstop left right reactionary movement.

#6 dachuda86, Nov 24, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
  7. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Their aggressive antisemitism.

AleksandarN likes this.
  8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Israel must be defended. It's the only democracy and the only bastion of freedom of speech and freedom of religion in the Middle East.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Recently put forward where, and by who?

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

Hitler was freely elected too, apartheid democracy isn't an actual democracy

11. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hypothetically speaking, if we pulled support from Israel wouldn’t they just turn toward to Russia as an ally instead?

While I can’t stand Israel’s conservative government, our alliance is worth a lot in terms of geopolitical stability and increased intelligence reach.

Andre0087 likes this.
  12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Sarcasm, right?

13. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Very well put, I agree...

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

Well, I now know what Groypers and Nick Fuentes are. Thanks, I guess.

arkoe likes this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Troll much? There are more democracies in the middle east than Israel and less theocratic in nature.

Did you know Israel built its state on the ethnic cleansing of Palestine and now routinely brutalizes their minority population that it displaced in a similar, and sadly ironic, fashion; much akin to the way nazis brutalized and suppressed the Jewish people in earlier stages?

#15 dachuda86, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Other than not liking aid to Israel, is Nick Fuentes displaying more antisemitism? I am honestly curious. I know his fans are maybe saying things that are more than he says, so I am not sure if I can say they all represent each other. I ask because I am still trying to understand what the hell groyper means even. I just heard they are fans of Fuentes... who is supremely annoying. I only recently learned about him. To me he seems like a wannabe Milo and will have a limited growth range in popularity because of his strong religious notions that are increasingly less popular. Actually the left should love him because he will push against the non-religious conservatives and the soft supporters from the middle, and drive them away from voting Republican. Of course, I don't think people will take him seriously in the actual ring of politics. The guy seems like more of an opportunist stroking his own ego.

#16 dachuda86, Nov 25, 2019
  17. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Absolute tip of the iceberg - he's on record questioning the holocaust and says Mussolini is his role model.

Here's his typical rhetoric. This is him trying to defend the Atomwaffen guy who murdered all those people at Tree of Life Synogogue, when more mainstream people on the right were doing everything possible to distance themselves from that POS:

He also blames "The Jews" for the fact that all those people were murdered at that synogogue.

So yes, hes drenched in classic Jew hating anti-semitism, straight out of a 1930's Father Coughlin radio broadcast.

Look I think there is a very legitimate discussion here about Israel, but it is just really difficult when people like this are trying to draw attention. Like having a serious nuanced discussion in a room where some guy is "pleasuring himself". It is very difficult to ignore.

#17 Ottomaton, Nov 25, 2019
    Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I first heard it from a person asking the question to Dan Crenshaw... a "groyper" in fact. I think that's where I heard it first anyway. Which is why groyper got brought up asap in this thread. Ottomaton knows what's up. It was kind of a funny video. Dan calls them out in the end lol.

#18 dachuda86, Nov 25, 2019
  19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Ewwww.. yeah I knew I didn't like that guy and that seals it.

thanks for the background info bro.

Deckard likes this.
  20. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

Here's a link an article from National Review, which I think still has conservative bona fides. Just in case anybody thinks I'm distorting the facts, it has links to lots of video of Fuentes saying objectionable stuff and concludes pretty definitively that Fuentes is not someone that conservatives should be aligning themselves with.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corn...have-to-say-to-be-considered-beyond-the-pale/

Deckard likes this.