1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Nuggets 11/20/2019

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 19, 2019.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

Bruh, have you been reading any of my posts, ive been critical all night, its because they people who usually have hot takes(like yourself) are being ....idk somewhat reasonable i guess, i feel like theres been a role reversal tonight haha.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is why I never say this will be an easy win or boring game. Games like this just take the air out of my sails. Granted, it wasn't near as bad as that horrific Texans game, but still. One letdown a week is enough.

Clint showed up to play, but that's about it. I am so glad our management had more faith in him than a lot of the fans. Five straight 20 plus rebound games is AMAZING. James was shooting great, but 8 turnovers is just bad. Tucker doesn't shoot enough 3's and Westbrook and McLemore shoot too many.

Everyone else was just performing like bench players. I like Clemons better than McLemore if we have to use either. I'm still waiting for that Ariza replacement guy we are still lacking for a more impact player at wing. I'm also waiting for House to stay healthy and EGO to mend his broken knees.

The next two nights are going to be pure battles. Texans and Indy followed by the Friday night fight of the Clippers. I can't wait! Time to snag a couple big wins for Houston! Go Texans! Go Rockets

Crashlanded19, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What hot takes do I exactly make?

4. HP3

HP3 Member

Im not gonna sit here and list all the things youve said bro, do you really want me to do that, dont act like you dont say unfounded things about Harden a lot.

hakeem94 and vlaurelio like this.
  5. fchowd0311

Yes I actually would like you to, because I think you confuse disagreements with "hot takes". I still think Harden has some fundenmental issues. Is that what you think are hot takes?

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. YallMean

YallMean Member

Give Denver defense some credit, they limited our runs, real good rim protection, contesting our outside shots. We played poorly because of those.

7. Loneyroy7

Loneyroy7 Member

The problem is ALL YOU POST ABOUT are his "fundamental issues".

HP3 likes this.
  8. fchowd0311

No they aren't.

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

D'Antoni cant game plan missed wide open threes or role players being scared to shoot.

James, Russ and Clint did enough to win this game - rest of the team let them down.

Houstunna, RayRay10, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  10. HP3

HP3 Member

Yea dude, a lot of them really are.

11. fchowd0311

No, I just get the most push back from oversensitive posters when I criticize Harden which inflated the posts. My posts that don't criticize Harden himself, don't draw the massive team of sensitive "Harden is infallible" acolytes lead by @vlaurelio where there is a massive amount of poo flinging and calling me a "Jeremly Lin only fan" time and time again where my fanhood for this team is questioned time and time again. There is a lot more drama with those posts, so they are more memorable to you.

12. kkthksbai

kkthksbai Member

I don't know if I feel as bad but I did get a feeling I was watching a playoff preview. Work your butt off on D to diminish harden and make others create.

And we'll that's a crapshoot with these doods. I just hope we shoot better when the time comes. Our doods had lots of looks but didn't fall sadly.

HP3 likes this.
  13. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro....you thought Harden was faking his eye injury during the playoffs last year, this is one of the first times in a looong time ive ever seen you talk about something besides Harden.

hakeem94, vlaurelio and D-rock like this.
  14. fchowd0311

I'm switching to private messages now because they don't want to derail this thread defending myself.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

LOL, me too man.

BaselineFade, HP3 and Nook like this.
  16. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

I think we just ran out of talent. We are fundamentally flawed on our team. I don't see it being fixed. We aren't athletic enough and not skilled enough. Yes they were missing wide open 3s, but then again, these are minimum players and rookies or second year players......

They're supposed to be inconsistent. that's why they're cheap. We just don't have enough talent to fit our big 3. we're down at least two players it seems.

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL you are an LOF you deny declaring he's the Rocket's saving grace?

18. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

19. Caprah

Caprah Member

Example fchowder.

20. HP3

HP3 Member

Hmmm....this kinda gives me more hope about this loss....but then again, we cant know for sure until we play them again.

D-rock and RayRay10 like this.