1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Rushed to Walter Reed Hospital Yesterday

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Nov 17, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Trump visits the hospital once... wild speculation everywhere.

Clinton shows repeated signs of ill health and faints. No no that is a conspiracy! Flat earther stuff there dare I say!

Bernie has a heart attack. No problem. Right?

2. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Adderall OD's can be serious

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

BROKEN - it was a stroke

RayRay10, Ubiquitin and No Worries like this.
  4. SamFisher

I regret implying here that it was cardiac.

RayRay10, Ubiquitin and ROXTXIA like this.
  5. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Is there evidence to support or is he trying to sell books?

Did he not tweet on this day? If so, that may be a the evidence you need...

mikol13 and RayRay10 like this.
  6. SamFisher

He was more or less out of it for a few days afterwards with no public appearances

Twitter, I mean, Herman Cain is still tweeting.

malakas, Dubious, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Bernie had a stroke around that time right?

Maybe they shared a room and told their secrets into the wee hours.

mikol13 and RayRay10 like this.
  8. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I don’t know if this is true but ... if the shoe was on the other foot ...

Trump from here to Election Day would be saying that Biden had a stroke, doesn’t look well, can’t walk down stairs, drink water with one hand, etc.

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You should because that means you’re also implying he has a heart.

10. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I believe he just had a stint put in because he was showing some major blockage which COULD have led to a heart attack. A stroke would mean that Trump actually did have a stroke and lost oxygen to the brain and now has brain damage in a portion of his brain.

Speaking as someone who knows strokes well, a stroke survivor can be a fully functional person. However it takes ALOT of therapy to get back to functional cognitive ability typically and I don't believe Trump is the type of person to take that seriously. That's what those cognitive tests are for. To remap his brain away from the tissue that is now dead that held certain functions.

What's obvious is his right hand paralysis, and his drop foot you can see him dragging his ankle now. Which means he lost Oxygen to the back left side of his brain, and has brain damage there.

My guess is the White House has the equipment to show if he had a stroke. Almost all ER's have the ability to see right away if your brain has damage. I forget the name of the device. However what he was likely going to the hospital for was to do the procedure where you have that dye go through your system and they go up into your brain with a small scope and if they see something like a bleed they'll immediately do localized surgery right there to cauterize the bleed. Which is probably what they were referring to with potential emergency surgery that would have put Pence in charge on the fly.

So more than likely he had a stroke, but it wasn't a bleed (loss of O2 from blood pressure) so no surgery was needed. He just has needed rehabilitation and he probably needs to lose a ton of weight & change his diet in order to prevent more strokes that could kill him or permanently cause major brain damage. That's why he's actually much more risky health wise that a Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders. His refusal to lose weight is a huge risk and shows he doesn't really care.

malakas, mikol13, Dubious and 2 others like this.
  12. SamFisher

He's 50/50 to die in Presidency/Prison.

malakas, RayRay10 and dobro1229 like this.
  13. KingCheetah

One thing that is interesting is while people are joking about Trump's bragging about his amazing cognitive test there hasn't been much focus on the fact that the first three answers he gave are incorrect. They are never vague and always basic but specific -- for example an answer would never be 'person' -- that would be like seeing a picture of a lion and saying 'cat'.

#93 KingCheetah, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
    dobro1229, Invisible Fan and RayRay10 like this.
  14. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

He was using an example of 5 words that he had to memorize and repeat. Those probably weren't the 5 words the test giver gave him, but they had nothing to do with identifying anything.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It's been obvious for years that Trump is... not well.

Mentally, physically, spiritually. The man is just a hacky sack full of big macs, syphilis, and sudafed.

Yes, Joe Biden isn't in peak condition either, but his problems are more akin to a plane slowly losing altitude, whereas Trump's problems are more like a runaway train with dynamite and manure in the engine.

R0ckets03, malakas, Rashmon and 3 others like this.
  16. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

I've had to take that test 3 times in the last year (ALS.. did'nt have it). I laughed every time, first of all, it was always exactly the same test so after the first time you already know the questions. Second it was so basic I felt really sorry for anyone over 6 that wouldn't pass it, they brains don't work so gud.

* I did actually leave out one term after the five minutes the last time because I wasn't serious about it

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A friend of mine who is a neurologist noted that those aren't the right words. My guess is that he just started naming things he saw during the interview and passed those off as the cognitive test.

R0ckets03, No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The sooner the better.

DD

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I don't disagree with that. I was just pointing out that particular exercise wasn't identifying things. Also, does anyone really think he could remember the 5 words months after he took the test? He couldn't even remember the name of the test. I suspect they just worked with him to memorize 5 words or he identified 5 things he saw in the background.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. KingCheetah

The way he was talking/rambling about it I thought he was actually speaking about a different test.

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.