1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Screaming A Smith Interviewing James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Nov 13, 2019.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

That's all James has to focus on now. He has done it at all. His legacy will either follow in the footsteps of Malone, Barkley or of Jordan, Bird. A championship is the only way to make sure he is talked about as one the top 20 players of all time. Remember Dirk, everybody rode his ass about being a choker, until he finally won one, and then everybody shut up. Harden has to do the same.

amaru likes this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Honest question, hopefully the Rox PR staff lurk here, why do Rox FO/PR continue to provide exclusive/good access to ESPN?

If I was running PR for Rox, I would only give access to sports media that DOES NOT rely on subjective, opinion based content, exclusively like ESPN, Fox Sports, etc... There is nothing to gain by doing so other than creating legitimacy and a platform for them to push their subjective and false narratives. Most of which have HURT the Rox primary source of success both on and off the court.

If you want to give access to Woj, McMahon, that's fine. They don't typically rely on subjective reporting. But if you do, sorry but no thanks.

4. Handles

Handles Member

This sentiment was always crap man. The refs handed the heat that 2006 title - most egregious rigging since 2002 Kings-Lakers. I hate the mavs but I'm with Cuban on that one. I hate rigging more than I hate the mavs.

5. topfive

topfive CF OG

Harden may be trying to focus on winning a title, but Tilman's skinny wallet is fogging up those glasses.

ElPigto likes this.
  6. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

Let's get it!