1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Curry can't function without All-Star support; May be held out for season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Remlap, Nov 11, 2019.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Thanks for the life lesson. Here's one for you. When someone starts arguing every detail with bs, you should call them out on it so they don't spread something that's bs. Here's another, ridicule shapes society and your attempt to ridicule me over this didn't work. Yeah, I know a lot of people don't try or care about grammar or spelling. They also try to communicate via text all the time and their points fall flat. Kids get bad grades for making mistakes in school. Why? It's an opportunity to learn. What are we going to do? Stop teaching in teachable moments as a society now? F- that and your attempt is pure bs. So I'm calling you out on it.

Sure, I could be nicer. I said it once, dude made the same mistake a second time. So I doubled down for more effect. That's normal and I don't need some bs lesson from you over it.

Shape society into how you want to see it! Are we supposed to not chastise thieves now because they really wanted the item they're stealing? Come on! Get real deb.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

this thread got spicy...well damn

Jontro and napalm06 like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

Kobe wasn’t doing a damn thing without Shaq or Pau

those 08-10 Lakers teams weren’t GS stacked, but they were still 1 of the most talented teams in the league at that time without question

lol at this @mockster dude not knowing anything about basketball history

the Lakers could barely win 40 games, and had been bounced out of the 1st round twice...nobody was talking about the Lakers as a championship contender until they got Gasol and proceeded to go 22-5 in the games he played in while running through the West on their way to the finals...from there it was 2 straight titles, something Kobe wouldn’t have come close to doing without Pau and the rest of the crew

4. mockster

mockster Member

oh I don’t know know b-ball history?. Lol that’s funny. It’s hard to hold my tongue sometimes but when you play against Kobe you can tell him how **** he is.

nObody is saying pau didn’t help but there were better teams in the league then lakers. They won cuz of Kobe not anybody else.

5. mockster

mockster Member

Btw master, ur opinion doesn’t mean your right.

you argue as if your answers are correct and mine are not. FYI it’s a forum I’m not here for a grammar lesson thus why I ignore your petty grammar lessons. I use fast text typing, get over it or don’t. I’m on a fking phone.

but it’s fine I’ll get schooled by the guy who has no basketball experience playing or coaching. Least I can back up my talk.

fkin hyping pau gasol up like he’s the second coming of Christ, he’s no way comparable to the all stars other teams had smfh

Kobe is the reason lakers won plain n simple and if you don’t believe that your deceived

but it doesn’t matter you just said curry sucked so anything you say is complete slander and nothing but rockets fanboyism

lol at you saying curry is soft to smh, he would whoop you in a fight peasant.

stop letting your rocket pride keep you from acknowledging that curry and Kobe were good. Respect people who are good at their craft cuz lord knows you can’t even dribble a basketball you back seat driver

#125 mockster, Nov 13, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  6. mockster

mockster Member

Lol let’s meet, I’ll dunk you and your fam. Then maybe give you an autograph afterwards.

7. don grahamleone

No, I'll dunk you and your fam. Then I'll autograph your chest with cursive turds from my b-hole.

8. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

i highly doubt you can ball at a competent level. the fact that you worship kobe probably means you're one of those players who just jacks up shots in rec league with some bonkers looking kobe wannabe shot, driving into a triple team, then calls out his teammates for not doing ****.

don grahamleone likes this.
  9. don grahamleone

Are you @paulftsk ? You act like him.

10. mockster

mockster Member

lol, you got no idea.

kobe isn’t even close to my favorite player but I highly respect him for multiple reasons.

11. mockster

mockster Member

Never heard of him.

12. don grahamleone

That's cool. He's just this punk that shows up on Clutchfans every once in a while and props up his experience playing basketball at the rec center, gym and playgrounds as a reason that he's superior to everyone on here. It's pretty stupid to argue like that, right? Like, hey I played at the rec center today so I know that Pau Gasol sucked. Really stupid, right?

13. mockster

mockster Member

Ok, I never played Rec ball but good for y’all. Maybe you guys can play horse together or something one day at the local park.

plus don’t act like your interested in having a rational convo it’s either your right or nothing. Then saying off the wall stuff that curry sucks. Okay...

fyi Gasol doesn’t suck

#133 mockster, Nov 13, 2019
  14. don grahamleone

Curry does suck. He had an opportunity to be a badass hero like Harden and crumbled 8 games into the regular season. That's because he's soft. I bet you're built a lot like Curry. I'll start referring to you as Warm Butter.

Don't be mad, a lot of people like warm butter. In fact, when other all star ingredients are combined with warm butter, like sugar, flour, chocolate chips, eggs.. you've got an unbeatable combination: chocolate chip cookies. But take away sugar, flour and chocolate chips, you're just a fried egg. One that's cooked too long. You're basically Curry and Draymond.

Warm Butter, you're an alright guy who thinks he can dunk. You're also a guy that thinks he knows how to think. It's cute. Are you gonna make it to the NBA soon practicing in your driveway and making eyes with your Kobe Bryant and Steph Curry posters every night before bed? So cute. Sweet dreams, Warm Butter. Let's hope there's no hiccups in your rise to basketball dominance.. we wouldn't want to reveal you're soft.

clutchdabear likes this.
  15. mockster

mockster Member

that was painfully cringy to read but I’m down, message me anytime.

16. mockster

mockster Member

My career is already over, I’ve already put my dues in basketball, no need to train. but I still got a few dunks left for you if your interested?. I have nothing but time these days.

Curry sucks huh, brittle b**** huh?. How many rings you got?. How many nba games you played?. Why don’t you pull out that mvp trophy

And yeah I’m built way worse then curry I was injured constantly. Not everyone can have a Fred flinstone physic like yourself

#136 mockster, Nov 13, 2019
  17. rocketsfan611

rocketsfan611 Member

My apologies, I think you misunderstood me. I was referring specifically to your assertion that his talent was given by a god, not disputing Harden's skills. I realize it's somewhat of a figure of speech, but it's frustrating and continues to perpetuate irrational belief. James Harden is an all time great NBA player and he deserves the credit. :)

banzai likes this.
  18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Some people are born with incredible genetic skills. If you choose to attribute that to randomness, it's your choice - or we could have debates about the meaning of life on a basketball forum, if your "frustration" requires. In this case, I think most of Harden's skill is work and not genetics. Chris Clemons, meanwhile, was not blessed with the same height.

19. Mr. Space City

Harden still a god without all star support

Jontro and D-rock like this.
  20. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

not even star support

he basically had no starter (except for PJ) & 6th man support as well

Jontro and D-rock like this.