1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

We miss Green light more than we thought would

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by mac_got_this, Nov 6, 2019.

1. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

Don't come up in here and compare a 6"3 vagabond to one of our own dude. We all miss Green. Don't act like you don't. If you say his name put some respect on it, please. He had a thing. It's missing now. je ne sais quoi

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

3. RustyHarden

RustyHarden Member

#neverforget

4. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

Green is just a better scorer and shooter. Mclemore doing what he did in Sacramento and that was be a inconsistent shooter. Dude had 5 wide open shots and wasn’t close to hitting them. We can’t depend on this guy all season for his offense. They were doing lazy close outs on him

RustyHarden likes this.
  5. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

As evidenced by last night's play, once House, Macklemore, and Sefolosha pick up the 3 things will get better.. Even Westbrook got a spot shot now. But for sentimental reasons you want Green to come back and play well possibly winning a title in his hometown. He is such a good guy that deserves to retire as a Rocket.

Victorious and RustyHarden like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

like I thought, it looks like the team doesn’t miss Green at all...McLemore playing better than he ever has

jcmoon and xaos like this.
  7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It will be interesting to see how he plays when he returns.
    Right now. . . . he is like 8th man at best . . .

Rocket River

8. elmotsang

elmotsang Member

when will green comes back?

Tfor3 likes this.
  9. GimmeDaRock

GimmeDaRock Contributing Member

With a broken bone, I suspect he won't be back this season. It has to heal completely.

10. Landsdale

Landsdale Member

I really wanted to see some westbrook and Gr33n lineups. Westbrook would open up his transition game big time

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

When Green and Gordon are back, I think Sefolosha needs to be dumped. He is this year's Ennis.

12. bj3175

bj3175 Member

I am hoping GG shows back up 1st of April we need him. I think us not having him in particular has hurt our team probably even Westbrooks offense

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

not sure why there's people expecting Green to come back. he was already expected to miss the season

vator likes this.