1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

R.I.P. Morey, MDA and Harden ball

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JW86, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Zen Tabak

Zen Tabak Member

And the beginning of last season.

Come to think of it, this team plays like absolute dogshit almost every year

2. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

I think you’ll get your Morey wish soon enough...once enough time has passed that is. I think Tillman was already doing that regardless of what happens. Outside of winning it all this year, I don’t see any scenario where he doesn’t fire Morey given he was solely responsible for tanking the valuation of his business/team by several hundred million (he overpaid to begin with so now it’s even worse) prior to even owning it for two years...not to mention the effect it had on the rest of the NBA teams/value as well.

3. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Terrible because you’re too stupid to understand it? Ok yeah all teams gel at the same rate. What a dumbass lol

vlaurelio likes this.
  4. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Why do people think we can start fresh? Our top picks in the upcoming years go directly to the Thunder so should we tank and have them form another Durant/Harden/Westbrook super team?

TheRealAllpro and macan like this.
  5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL this idiot will keep Ego over Harden

Blurr#7 and macan like this.
  6. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

true rockets fans or any nba fan for this matter not gonna let 1 game in the beginning of the season where the headcoach decided to tinker with the starting 5
    make them abandon their team after having a 65% winning percentage for the past 7 years

Blurr#7 likes this.
  7. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

Firing Morey for what? for causing Tilman millions of dollars?

8. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Terrible because you have to be beyond braindead to make that argument and then sit here acting like you said something worthwhile lmao

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

It might be over and the talking heads are certainly chomping at the bit, running to pile on, but... if not for Adam Silver and Scott Foster, Moreyball wins the chip in 2017 period. No one wants to talk about that and that's fine but don't tell me it didn't work because if you do then you don't know basketball and I don't want to hear your shitty takes.

10. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Then come on, let’s hear it. Tell me how all newly constructed teams learn to play together at the same rate. I’ll wait....